Falling for you ...

Continuing from previous part 🙂

Aditya with serious face looking directly into Zoya's swan like eyes ordering her practically 🙄 , Zoya too lost in his eyes who dominant her every move . In past six months while working here if she scared of something in this office is his eyes , don't get it wrong but everytime he look at her she feels as if he is looking through her body deep within her soul reading her mind and trying to kinda of awaking those deep buried desires she used to feel the time she first met wassim . No---no--no she can't feel this way especially not for this man who in last six months turn her office life upside down . Who is waiting for her to take step towards him so that he'll win this ., Thinking all this zoya very slowly take one more step back and clung on to lift backside mirror , crossing her hands in front of her chest she in professional but more like in warning tone say  " you not hire me as watchman or liftman that I stop elevator so that you can enter in it first sir ., as you can see I have to reach on my floor on time to start my work and avoid delay is your company's work and I'm sure you don't want any delay in work for any reason right sir ? " Zoya smartly reply Aditya without even raising her voice on him .
Aditya still looks on but in next sec he smirk 🙄 hearing her reply and back off facing lift door now  say  " hmm smart answer Miss Zoya , you know if I get this reply from someone else in your place I'll terminate that person in 1 minute but I can't do that with you " he say this while properly buttoning his jacket slightly looking in her way and continue  " it's so interesting that after these six lovely months you spend with me you still be able to kept distance between us huh , I mean come on out of all the women I ever met you are the one who kept avoiding my advances that's really a courageous move " .

Zoya slightly narrowed her eyes gracing him a short warning glance  " funny though after these six idiotic months you still didn't get this that I am not interested in you nor anyone in this office such small thing you are unable to understand tuch tuch tuch " .

Aditya is about to reply back but danm door got open so he left the elevator but not before glancing the girl he's been dreaming about from six months.  Their eyes met again for a seconds or two before door of elevator close ...

Okay okay I told you all that coming part will be longer which I write last night but due to low battery in my phone it turned off & that part got deleted so here is small part and next part will be tonight actually attached to this part so plz bare this story 😁
And please please check out an amazing story on adiya name mujhme tu tu hi tu basa by zainitika143 on your favourite couple adiya ❤❤❤❤💖💖💗💖💗 don't forget to vote please