You can't do this ...

Continuing from previous part

Pari in shock look at Aditya who show her his hand signalling her to leave his room but in next minute she burst into laughter say to him  " marriage 😆😆 really !! You Aditya Puri who is nothing but a slave of his uncle and father want to do love marriage ?? Don't joke around aditya  you are dependent even for one time food on your father and he is a clever man who is using your uncle money and kindness from years , so I doubt any girl will marry you for love only which means you got played this time very hard by a vixen of woman who trapped you for money and status . Huh I thought you are better then this adi but no you proved it that all men are fools and think from their d*ck only 🙄 "  she say all this bluntly while crossing her hands in front of her slight revealing chest . 
Adi step towards her and held her hand taking her out of his room , when she standing out of his room he say stood by door frame  " you know what funny is that you out of all commenting on some woman intentions and character while you yourself married an elderly man breaking his 20 years marriage and killing his ex-wife taking what belongs to his kids . And for your other question yes I'm getting to the woman I love and soon she'll be my one&only after marriage whatever she'll do with me or with my money is none of your f*cking business , get that in your p**ked mind and get the hell out this house " saying this he shut his room drawing again in his deep past thoughts when he'll be able to get rid of these thoughts???

In zoya house

Zoya still trapped in her past dreams when she felt jerking taps on her right  shoulder repeatedly  , she frown opening her eyes slowly when jaavida came in front of eyes who say  " aapi--aapi uth jao haseena aa rahi hai 5 minute mein chalo aapi warna woh dayan muh uthake andar aa jayegi aur baatien sunaygi 😫😫 "  zoya huff and get up to seat straight she rub her face with both of her hands , she is about to get down from bed but jaavida held her hand saying  " aapi pehle yeh chai peloo aur plz yeh toh bilkul mat kahna ki nahi chahiye kyunki mujhe pata hai ki aap jaldbaazi mein chai bhi nahi piyengi aur phir aapke sar mein dard hojayega toh yeh lo ☕ " she give her tea cup and zoya smile at her with awww😍 even through she is the youngest in this house but she cares for everyone so much . In her age kids get wrong influence , get upset on small things and hate doing house work but she 💖  zoya take tea and jaavida sigh saying  " okay you drink tea and then come out of room I'll set up snacks in main hall 🙂 "  she left room to do what she say and zoya took a sip of her tea when an thought come in her mind . She put tea cup on side table picking her phone up she start typing basically writing an mail , after few minutes she send mail where it has to be sent breathing out a relaxing breath thinking now her work is done if aahil forgot to give her resignation letter in her office then too it's not be problem as she sent it to Mr. Aditya Puri.

Aditya phone beeps he look at sender name and a small smile appare on his face 🙂 he unlock his phone to read her sent mail but soon his small smile fell when he read her resignation letter , he immediately call her to understand why the heck this stupidity came in her mind but damn she is not picking it up increasing his tension and anger .
Zoya come out of washroom wiping her face when she heard her phone ringing , she pick it up and is about to say hello but from other side aditya's  strong voice came  " what the heck is this suppose to mean ? How can you think of leaving this job ? " 
Zoya in her professional voice say  " I'm extremely sorry sir for disturbing you at this time but I can't work anymore I give my resignation letter in morning too sir and I don't want half month salary too but please sign my termination letter "
Aditya in anger and desperation say  " you can't do this . I am not letting you go from my life " . Hearing his dead serious words a cold sheiver ran down ..........

Okay here is an early update as I can't update tomorrow that's why I update it now . Next update on coming Friday night 💜💜💜💜💜