It's all come to end

Continuing from previous part:-

Zoya back in her home and now thinking about Aditya umm Adi that's what he requested her to call him . First she don't understand why she can't call him with his full name as she like it that way but he said aashi(his late sister) was the one who used to call him Adi and he always liked that nickname years pass and many people call him Adi which he doesn't like but still whenever someone call him Adi instead of Aditya he remembered aashi so he likes to call Adi instead of his full name by the people he like and of course he loves Zoya so maybe not in front of others but when they are with other she should call him with his nickname.
She smile thinking about it and his love confession though he told her before too about his love for her but tonight's confession was more special to her . She loves it when his eyes shine with pure happiness hearing her confession the shine which she wants to see in his eyes from many days is back guess when one truly is in love the most important thing is to be loved by your partner  after listening about his traumatic past she wants to make him feel good but now she understood he only wants her love to be at ease .

Zoya smiling to herself when there's a knock on room door grabbing her attention she turn to find her bhabhi at door frame with tea and snacks in tray she enter in room with smile and ask her  'so how was your date ?' Zoya give her a confused look to hide their date thing but Sila mimic her confused expression to tease her and worked as both burst into laughter they sit on bed and Zoya start telling Sila about her date with Adi .

'Main bahut khush hoon tumhare liye zoya aakhirkar tum sukoon mein ho(I'm so happy for you zoya finally you are in peace)' Sila say while smiling.

'Haan main sukoon mein hoon jo chaha tha jitni duayen ki thi sab puri ho rahi hain bhale hi waise nahi jaise maine socha tha magar phir bhi ab dil mein koi shikwa nahi hai(yes I'm at peace whatever I ever wanted all those wishes I had are fulfilling now maybe not like the way I wanted it to come true but I don't have any complaints in my heart)' Zoya say with some tears in her eyes but a smile on her face a pure happy smile .

Seeing her like this Sila felt very happy she is not just her sister-in-law but her best friend who's been snatched from her by circumstances but now things are back to the way they were.
Bittu come in room jumping on bed beside the two she ask 'Kay gossip ho rahi hai mujhe bhi bataye na(what gossip going on tell me too)' . Seeing her enthusiasm both smile to each other and say to tease her 'bittu ye badon ki baatein hai tumhen samjh nahi aayegi(bittu these are adults talks you can't understand it)' .

Bittu make a face and say 'aapi main bhi ab badi ho gayi hoon now I am a college student toh ab aap log mujhse baatein nahi chupa sakte(sis now I'm old enough I am a college student so now you guys can't hide things from me)' and nods saying it like a cute kid who wants to know everything her family talking about. Both laugh and start tickling her and trio fell on bed laughing like old days ..

Adi sleeping in room and sweating badly because of the nightmare he is seeing well it's not just a nightmare but the cruel reality he experienced in his younger days
Nightmare:-
13 years old Adi crying sitting out of his room continuously banging room door to open so that he can stop the horrible sin committing on Sarita. He can hear moans of that Chirag and muffled screams of sarita who's being r**ed by that Chirag though she isn't in her senses fully but she is feeling pain and Adi too feeling it cause he can't do anything to stop that ******* he try to stop that chirag but he kicked him in stomach and throw him out of room shutting door . Hearing those sounds he felt more guilt and pathetic on himself he couldn't able to save his mom his sister and now it's sarita's turn to be damed by this monster he felt urge to throw up while crying and finally he does so closing his ears he cry more laying beside his own vomit ..