The Risk That I'm Going Take

It's been a couple months since graduation happened. Summer comes and goes. That's the time when the season changes from fall to winter. Breathing the nice cold air feels great. I had been stuck doing paperwork and when I had the time I hung out with my kids. It's been kinda strange I haven't been able to turn back into a male which I have not complained about. It's nice to walk down the path as the leaf falls to the ground. The feeling of the crunch of the leaf under your feet is so peaceful. As I'm doing my normal walk my phone goes off. "This America you are speaking to?" "Hey US we have another nations meeting. It's in three days in France." I hum to the understanding of where the next meeting is going to be. "I'll be there as soon as I can be." I hang up the phone and head back to my house to start packing up. It's been awhile since I left the country. As I was packing my things I called up on Confederate. "Yo?" "What up bro." I heard laughter from his side. "Nothing much just chilling with Mexico and you?" I laugh a little on how he is finally trying to get with Mexico. "Just packing to head to a country meeting in France. I'm going to be gone for a while so watch the kids. Make sure they don't do anything stupid when I'm kay?" I hear him growled through the phone. "They always end up getting in some type of fight!" I burst out laughing as I zip my suitcase. "Yeah I know but they don't do it often around me but with you they are crazy you need to learn and put in check." We remain talking as I drive to the airport. "Well I'm on my plane. I'll text you that I made it to France safely alright?" "Okay sis talk to you later." We hang up. I put my headphones on and listened to Offline Spotify as the plane took off to France as I slowly fell asleep.

Arrival at France

The flight attendant woke me up to tell me that I had arrived in France. I grabbed my luggages and headed off the plane while thanking the pilots. Once I stepped out of the plane I noticed it was snowing. It was already December? I just smile at how beautiful the place was. As I was in the limo taking me to my mother's house. I look out the window to check the grace and calm the snow fallen to the ground. It reminds me of someone but it's best for me not to think or speak of him. I don't want to guess that he is here too. I don't want to see him not yet. I'm not ready. My heart and soul can't stand it yet so it's best not to see him. Getting out of the car I look up to check out the outer front of the house. It's not as big as my home but it looks so cozy. I walk up to the door and knock on it. Just after the couple knocks the door swung open too soon I almost got tackled down by my mother. "Hi sweetie! I miss you so much you never contacted me or visited! What's up with that!?" Mom yelled at me with anger but at the sametime she was glad to see me. I rub the back of my neck, "Sorry mom. I was too busy with the paperwork that I have to do." She just nodded and took my luggages then walked inside the house with me coming in shortly after her. To not my surprise my siblings and dad were here. Dad was sipping on his tea and he became now addicted to it. "Hello everyone!" "Hi Ame!?" They all said at the same time. We all laughed at how silly we were. We gather with each other in the living room and talk about what they have been doing the past few months gone from each other. Mostly Canada, dad, mom and I were getting busy with work in our country while the other two still go to school in my country. One of the great news was that Aussie and Phili got together over the summer break. While Urkarian and Canada got together a long time ago. Maybe it was during the time I declared war on him. Canada started talking about him which was I slowly panicking from his name being mentioned. "Can we not speak of him please." Canada looked at me with worry in his eyes. "But Urakarian had told me that after what happened between you guys. Russia didn't wasn't the same anymore, especially you. I'm wor-." "CAN WE NOT TALK ABOUT THIS!?" I shouted as I cut him off. They all look at me worried. I didn't want to deal with this. Luckily my luggages was still near the door. I got up and went to it. I touch the door and open it slightly while not looking behind me on the worried confused family."I'm just going to book a hotel...I'll see you at the meeting tomorrow." I open the door and spread my wings and fly off to one of the great hotels and check in to get a room. Once I got into my room I took a quick shower before I headed straight to bed.