Are you okay?

Russia POV

After doing it with America. I felt something weird so head out of bed and put on some warm clothes before heading up to the roof. I lit a cigarette and made some puff out of it. I look outside of the dark sky and start thinking about what is going on with my life now. I know that I'm in loved with America but is it worth the risk? Yes because she is my world. I sigh and lit another cigarette and starting puff that one too. Damn, I'm stress with everything in this going on lately but there no exit from it. Big warm wraps themself around my waist. "Ruskie come back to bed please..." America said as she snuggles herself into the back of my chest. "Mmm...how about you go back to bed Ame you might catch a cold." But she won't budge until I notice that she has fallen asleep. I smile and cared her back in the house putting her in the bed with me going in as well. I pull her close to me before I could fall asleep with her in my arm. 

In the morning, I wake up to her, not in my arms. I got up and put on my clothes and head downstairs. I spotted her cooking breakfast. "Morning Russia!" Canada and Conferdate said waving at me as they sip their coffee. "Morning..." I mumble as pouring my cup of coffee. America gave me a kiss on my cheek as she hands me my plate for breakfast. "You seem grumpy did you get any sleep darling?" I saw in her eyes that she was worried about me. "Hm...maybe that or you were so amazing last night that I was still tired from the action." I wink at her seeing her blush made my day. "S-Shut up and eat your breakfast." I start eating my food not really talking so much but listen to how my little sis and Canada date went. He kept on nagging on thanks to America's help he won't able to make the date a success. He really should not give credit to his sibling because he put in the work by asking her out and making her feel happy around. 

I felt a sharp pain. I let out a low growled putting my head down. "Ruskie are you okay?" America asked with worried in my tone. "Y-Yeah I'm fine," I said with a small smile to be very confident. "You should stay home tonight okay." I just nod and went upstairs back in the room as the others went to school. I have fallen deep sleep when I hit the pillow. 

Everything was pitch dark that I couldn't see in front of me. "Kill them..." Someone said but I just ignore them because I don't know them they are speaking of. "Kill them Russia." It becomes more clear and sound like America. "Kill who?" "Kill the states..." He shakes my head no because I love those kids. They were so adorable. "Well too bad then huh you have no control anymore." I was about to say something but a black substituted went into my mouth. I want to scream but there was no more strength in me to fight back.

I wake up and rush to the bathroom. I look at the mirror and see my eye pitch black and I smile. "Let's kill New Jersey." The person in my head said and my body moved without my control. I couldn't do anything but watch my body takes me to New Jersey and head to his house. I go up to his door and knock on the door. The door open and when the sight on New Jersey my body instantly punch him. "What the hell dad!" "I-I'm s-sorry.." 

New Jersey POV

I  was on the floor and I get up but I was quickly was stabbed by him I grown when I spit out blood. I look at Papa and his eyes were pitch black with black tears fallen down on his face. "Papa this is not you!" I shouted at him. I didn't want to fight him. He slashes my face and I have fallen to the floor. I was face down on the floor and my back was face to him. I felt him keep stabbing me and scream in pain. I couldn't deal with the pain I had cried the hold time it was killing me. As he keeps stabbing me. I overheard him mumbling he sorry. After while he had stopped and walked out of the house. "Alexa!" I shout turn on my echo. "Call for an ambulance it's emergency!" "Calling ambulance..." I was close to blacking out. "This is 911 what's your emergency?" "Help please send someone!" I shouted with the last of my remaining strength before I blackout. I don't want to die not yet.