What!? NO!!!

Normal POV

You should have come back Ame, Russia thought of thinking what is controlling his body is going to kill her. Russia went back pitch black once again before open the gate for America. She walks inside the house looking for him until someone tackles her to the ground. She fights off who was over her. She kicks Russia off her. She turns around and faces him. "This is going be the end of you America.~" Russia purr as he takes his knife out. "I think you got it wrong Ruskie." Russia blushes a little as he tried to fight what is controlling him. Russia got blocked out of control of his body. Russia and America start fighting each other. At first, it seems America was winning but then Russia pulls out a gun and shot her leg. She screams in pain. "America I found a spot lear him over," Russia said though the headset America start to fly away out the mansion. America keeps fly as she quickly moved out of the gunshot. She flies out in the grass. The baby in her kicked her at the worst time. "Ugh!" She said as she has fallen to the floor. What's wrong with her? Russia thought as he ran after her into the field. America kneels down before she takes some deep breath before throwing up onto the battlefield. 

Just as she stands up to her balance she was kicking back down. Russia tries to stump on her but wasn't successful that she rolled at the way. Rolled kick him down while she gets back up. Russia kicks her in the stomach making her step backward in pain. Russia picks up his gun and mumbles sorry to her as black tears start to fall out of her black collect. America snatches out of his hand before he could pull the trigger and throw it away. America put her fits up in the passion that USSR taught her to do. "Come on no weapon just raw strength!" America shouted at him. Russia just nods before charging at her. America didn't have time to block some of his first few blows but able to handle herself by using her own strength.

While the two fight America is pushing Russia close to get a good shot for USSR. As they fought USSR start to aim for a good shot. But they were moving too much that he was unable to aim. Just as he got the chance he fires the gunshot. Russia senses it and dogged it with easy. "So you are playing dirty now!?" Russia yelled with rage in his eyes that had somewhat scared America. Russia pulls out a knife and starts using it. "Ame you have to take the shot to be very careful!" USSR said as he stands up and runs to find a new spot to shot Russia again. America keeps back up from Russia and dogging him. She keeps running in the field and Russia pulls out a button to press it causing and an exploding dear by her making her fly up in the sky. She screams in pain. She spread her wings and start flying up to the sky but soon fallen down to the floor. Russia runs for the gun but America caught him running but she tries to get back up until set off another bomb near to her cause her to fall down. While being landing close to him that she quickly got back up and start heading towards him again.

Russia went to grab his gun. He turns around America came and knock right out of his hand. "Ruskie you can fight this is not  you!" America shouted at him with tears in her eyes. Russia starts to try to take back control of his body. "You not taking over not yet!" The voice shouted scaring America that voice sounds so similar but was unable to pin who it was. America charge at him in quick movement throwing good punch getting some blow on him that would be was easier while Russia is trying to fight his own body. 

Russia POV

I finally open my eyes but it was pitch dark. "Are you trying to escape!" The voice roar in me. "Of course I am! I did anything to you and Ame doesn't deserve to be suffering like this!" I shouted a black figure appear in front of me that looks like but with dark icy eyes. "Well, you have to fight me to get free!" I smirk and got in a fight pose getting ready to fight him. We both start fighting and I hope that America can fight for myself as I could do the inside. We continue to fight each other and at the same time, I felt I'm getting weaker. "Ruskie please stop this I don't want to hurt you! You can fight this!" I heard America cried out to me. The figure starts to laugh at me trying to get back up. "You pathetic! You can't defeat-" I punch him with all my might at him and then things start to become more clear and everything becomes to turn from black to white. I have fallen to the floor in my mindset and close my eyes once more time to be free. I feel the cold breeze across my face. I open my eyes and look to see I'm in my backyard. I felt something pull out of my next. I let out a grown. I heard a faint laugh. I looked down to see America and I was holding her. I saw there was a pool of blood pouring from her back. She looked at me and I see that she was eyes are badly injured while there blood dripping from her forehead and mouth. "I'm glad you back my adorable Ruskie." Her hand grabbed my hand that was near the above stomach and pull out of the knife. She starts to fall back I catch hear and pull her close to me tightly. I make her look at me in the eyes as I lay her down on the soft snow while holding pressure on the wound. "Ame! Don't you fucking close those eyes!" I shouted as crying. I heard running footsteps coming to me and it was my father with a snipper strapped on his back. "Call the ambulance now!" I cried out. "They on the way." He says as he moving my hands from the press and he put pressure on it. I put the head on my knee moving her hair out the way to look at her. "Ame I'm so so sorry! Please don't leave me!" I shouted as she just smiles at me as I keep apologized to her. She put her hand on my face and put my hand on her hand.  "It's going to be okay Ruskie. We are going be okay I promise. Don't-" She wasn't able to finish her sentence because she closed her eyes on me. I scream her name over and over begging her to open her eyes again. The ambulance arrived just as she closed her eyes. They took both me and her into the hostility. I called her parents that she hurt badly and gave them the address to the place. 

A couple of hours has past and I was good to go but I'm not leaving without any news of my girlfriend being alright. Her hold family that where countries were here so was my family with the exception of Germany and Poland. I was walking back and forth worried sick about her. I having panic of how long the doctor coming out yet. I was blaming myself that this happens. "Russia this is not your fault someone put something in your system causing you to do these harsh actions on her," France said with worried concern in her tone for me and her own daughter. "Come on bro have a seat and calm down a bit okay," Ukraine said with a smile that I gave into agree and sat down. Canada came back and hand me hot chocolate. "Here I think would help. Ame always says that hot chocolate always cheers up a soul. So drink up because we all know it's not your fault plus after this, we will hunt down and make sure they pay with this horrible crime." He said as he gave everyone themself hot chocolate to everyone. I took a sip of it and smile on thinking about a happy remember to spend with America.

"Mr. Russia?" I quickly stand up and take a bigger sip of the drink before responding. "Yes doctor that's me," I said walk up to him. "Um please follow me, sir, for a bit." I nod and follow him into a hold different room than their one else. "So why did you put me in a different room than people are worried about them?" I asked because I start to get nervous by the second from this tense silence between me and the doctor. He sighs, "I have some good news and bad news. Which one do you want to hear first?" I thought for a bit. "Hit me with the bad news please." "Okay, the bad news is that from the injury she had afflicted on her. This led to her set in a coma for a while she has to remain before and after she wakes up." I just nod on trying not to break down in crying from blaming this is my fault allowing my body to be taking over for this long. "Ah, and the good news is that we were able to save her and the baby." I shot my head up and looked at him. "What did you mean by a baby?" I asked him with confusion in my eyes. "America as been pregnant for about a month and couple of days sir." I have fallen down to my knees as tears have fallen down my face in shock. I was going to be a father and I could almost be killed by my firstborn. "I'll leave you here be by yourself and you can tell the rest of the group." The doctor said before to leave me alone to my dismissed. After a couple of minutes as past and walk back to the other. I felt that my eyes were burning from the amount of time I had cried. Father stand up and hug me to asked what's wrong. I nod but he just about to walk back to Third Reich but I had grabbed his arm tight gripped and notice how much afraid I'm in. "What's wrong son." "A-Ame is in a coma and the baby is safe," I said trying not to breakdown in tears again. "Wait America is pregnant!!!?" All of America and my siblings shouted at the same time with shock in their eyes. "Y-Yeah..."  They start cheering with joy that they either going be aunts and uncles. "How about we all calm down and go back to the mansion and just get some sleep as we come back tomorrow to visit it's pretty late at the moment," USSR said and everyone agrees to that and we all head back the place. I didn't want to look at the yard because just seeing the bloodstain on the show give me a nightmare. I went staight to my room and cried my way to fall asleep.