Soul Mate

Confederacy POV

It about three days for my final come back. I flop onto a bed. This bed is actually was comfortable not those beds back in the old days when we fought. I got out of the bed and the head sees what America's house look amazing. As I reach the last step of the stair someone grabbed me by the neck. Within an instance, I hit the person with the stomach before throwing them over me then to twist their arm. "Who the fuck are you and why are you in my twin's mansion." I heard a gun clock behind my head. "We could ask you the same thing." I rolled my eyes. We heard the door open to see Canada walk in. "Ame come it's time to go on our fa-" Canada saw me and had tears in his eyes. "Hey, Nada." He runs up to me and gave me a hug. I gave him a hug back. "We miss you so much we so sorry that you have died in that Civil War." I nod with the agreement. "Um..can you let me go please my arm is hurting." I looked down to see it's Third Reich and now I assume who had me on gunpoint is USSR. "Oh sorry, Reich!" I let go of him as he gets up he looks at me up and down. "How do you know me?" "Oh simply I have been in Ame's head this hold time but I come out every 3 years after we forgive each other after the civil war." They understand that. "Right now it's not for chit chat we need his soulmate right now." USSR was a bit confused about whom I'm talking about. I sigh, "Someone calls Russia over now and as we wait I'm going to change." I walk back upstairs and head to my room in the mansion and go inside that bring me a smile on my face. I took a quick shower and dry off before changing into modern-day clothes. I went downstairs to spot Germany, Japan, and Russia finally arrived. "Ah about time you guys came." Russia turns around and saw me. "Hey who are you?" "Oh sorry fella for not introducing myself. The name is the Confederacy State of America. I'm the twin brother of the United States of America. I'm here because my twins need help and I came to tell you who has him to get him free also making sure he safe back at home." I said after bowing to them to be very professional. They all nod with understanding. Russia looked at me with those cold dark ruby eyes now I know why Ame like him. "Now where is my Ame." Japan was in aw how Russia claim America as his. "China kidnapped him. He had done some horrible things to him that is unimaginable." I saw that Russia had had a tight fist. "Let's go get him..." The atmosphere in the room was filled with rages and it surprises me that the nicest country is infilled rage that when you know that you completely fucked up. "Well, you guys stay. Russia and I would get him back if we go for too long then come after us." They nod and as we left the house. I couldn't really drive so I made Russia drive us to China's house.

China POV 

I finally got him under my control. This is perfect! But on the worst side is color on his flag became fading. I'm sitting couching watching tv while America makes us something to eat. The door breaks down with angry Russia with a gun in his hand. "WHERE IS HE YOU FILTHY PIG!!!?" He shouted point the gun at my head like some other country I haven't seen in my life he look like America but differently. "Oh~ Master food is ready if you hungry?" America cheerfully skips into the living room in a maid outfit. America looks at the two. "Master, you didn't say we going have a guest today? You promise me alone time I have been a good boy!" He pouted as he blushes but it was grayish. "WHAT THE HELL DID TO AME!?" The mysterious yelled with rage. I smirk, "What I wanted...he mind now my property!" Russia growled and hit me with the gun were everything become blurry before I knew it I blackout.

America POV

"Grab him!" I was confused by what they want from me. The tall guy picks me up and lets out a scream. "Let me go now!" "I'm not let you go not again." I felt myself blushing as my heart to race. "Confederacy you drive this time I hold on America." My name is America? Huh, that's a cute name. This guy still holding me I was very cold that I shiver a bit. He notices it that he put me down and took off his hoodie that I believe that's his flag? "Arms up." I follow his command so I won't get punish and he put he hoodie on to me it felt so nice to cozy. "I thought you might be cold so here. I don't a cutie like you to catch a cold." He winks at me causing me blushing again and notice it was red which never happen. When we got in the car he put me on his lap. I move my hips a bit to get comfortable in his lap. He put the head at my neck and I notice he was blushing. "Ame it's not a good thing to do that." I was confused because I wasn't comfortable so I move one more time we hit a bump make me go up and then down which made land something that is hard. I look up to the person who bitten down his lip then glare at me. He put head snuggles into my neck. "You fuck up big time." He whispers in my ear before he attacks my necks I was going to moan but he covered my mouth. He has been touching me in place that gave me pleasure. "S-Sir p-please..." I mumble through and lick his hand. I noticed the tense up but it made him cute. The guy who stops in a forest. "I'm going park here you know how to get back to the mansion when you are done with this." He left the key in the car. I turn around and fix myself to end up kissing this guy. As we kiss and did many things it felt so right. I don't even know this guy but he makes me feel so amazing that I never did with the master. I felt speed up thrusting in me when I was riding him. "Ahh, sir!" I moan out gripping on him and might have claw into his skin. He pins me on the back seat of the car and he kept thrusting into me. I was in a moaning mess as I felt my eyes roll back a little from the pleasure that flicking onto me. "S-Sir I-I'm gonna-" He thrust harder into me causing me to moans louder as he continues hits me in the special spot. "Don't you dare finish that sentence I'm not even close yet!" I don't know why but I couldn't resist him anymore it felt my soul has woken from a long endless slumber. We both came at the same time as us both moan at the same time.