Chapter 4: Have You Seen My Tie?

Comincia dall'inizio

I decided to mess with him a bit and scare him to teach him a lesson. I straightened myself up before letting my hair down shaking it a bit and running my fingers through it while winking at him. This obviously got him flustered as he tried to take that moment to come up and talk to me. Before he could I used my quirk and flashed my eyes while growling and barring my fangs, scaring the absolute shit out of him. I chuckle to myself as I watch him scramble away feeling very much satisfied by my previous actions.

'Hmph. That'll teach him not to mess with me.'

A few moments later the gate begins to open and I hear Mic's voice over the intercom giving the go ahead to start.

Grabbing my retractable staff from my bra, I start to run into the battle center easily passing those in front of me. I click the button on the top causing it to extend as I use it to spring myself into the air to attack the first robot.

'I'll do my best, for you mom and dad.'

==================================

I'm awoken by the annoying sound of my alarm blaring. I shut it off and go to my bathroom washing my face and brushing my teeth before throwing on a tank and some sweats. I grab my phone, airpods, and keys and make my way out of the house for my early morning run.

By the time I make it back home, dad is already awake having his first cup of coffee in the kitchen.

"Morning," I say while grabbing an orange juice from the fridge and darting upstairs to get ready for my first day at UA.

I hear a muffled "morning" from him as I'm already in my room closing my door and heading towards the bathroom to take a shower.

When I'm finished I leave my hair down, brushing out the tangles as I grab my uniform from my closet. I put it on along with a pair of black spandex shorts, white knee socks, and a pair of yellow Doc Marten boots.

'I feel like I'm missing something here.'

It's not until look at my reflection in the mirror above my dresser that I realize I don't have on my tie.

I begin to search my room to make sure I didn't drop it or leave it lying around somewhere. Whilst doing so, I decide to ask my dad to try and speed up the process.

"HEY DAD," I shout to make sure I'm heard.

I listen for a moment until I hear a muffled "yeah" in response.

"HAVE YOU SEEN MY TIE?" I ask.

"No. Just go without one for the day, it's not that big a deal. I'll get you another one," I hear him say.

I sigh to myself and finish getting ready, opening my jewelry box and putting on my necklace I got from my parents some years back.

When I'm finished I grab my backpack and head downstairs meeting my dad back in kitchen

When I'm finished I grab my backpack and head downstairs meeting my dad back in kitchen. I grab my lavender purple thermos of coffee he made for me off the counter and snatch myself a packet of poptarts from the pantry, not bothering to throw them in the toaster to save time. We both grab our keys on the way out the door and hop in the car.