"Let her go," he commands in a harsh, authoritative tone I hadn't heard him use before. His eyes dig into the man's skull with such intensity, it sends chills up my spine.

"This isnât wit ye. Stay out o' it," the man snaps at him, which was a wrong move. Before anyone can utter another word the gun goes off catching everyone's attention. Some horrified shouts are heard from the spectators. The grip on my hand loosens and I snatch my wrist back pulling it close to my body. Cries of pain and agony spill out of the vendor as he clutches his ear, the sound ripping through the air at a horrifying pitch. A crimson red liquid flows from his ear down his arm, staining his shirt. I stand in shock not knowing what to do because as he removes his hand I can see the chunk of ear missing that Yeosang blew off.

"Now, what was it you were telling me again about it not being my business?" Yeosang asks venomously, stepping closer to the injured man whose shrieking for help. He cocks his gun again making the man tremble in fear even more. Stepping in and grabbing Yeosang's outstretched arm, I try to get him to lower the gun.

"Yeosang, stop! Look what you're—,"

"Iâm sorry! Iâm sorry! I didnât know she was a part o' yer crew," the vendor pleas shrinking away. Yeosang speaks to me without taking his eyes off of the man, not even for a split second.

"Did he hurt you?" I gulp clearing my throat as I try to force his arm down.

"He didn't, I swear. Please, put that away. There's no need for you to hurt him any further." I beg of him with wide pleading eyes. My grip around his upper arm tightens while I tug harshly at it. Finally, he lowers the gun staring daggers at the injured man.

"Let's go," he orders turning away to leave, ignoring the shrill cries and yells of anguish coming from the vendor.

"What? You can't just leave the poor man like that!" I argue trying to stop him. "We have to help him, he can bleed out!"

"He'll be fine." Yeosang responds curtly completely dismissing the damage he's done. I stop in my tracks making him turn back towards me. "I'm taking you to the Inn." I shake my head in disbelief at how nonchalant he's acting. Yeosang continues ahead of me and the last image I see before I leave is the man's bloodied ear as he slumps over letting a common lady tend to it.

~

"SUN-MI! SUN-MI!" the shouts fall on deaf ears. I continue walking away angrily from Yeosang heading towards my room at the Inn. I have to walk through the lounge to get there and some other crew members are hanging around as I stalk past them. Yeosang attempts to stop me by reaching for my wrist but I rip my hand away from him staring him down with a murderous glare. His disposition has changed from when we were at the stands. He's significantly calmed down and fallen back to his softer side which is part of the reason why I'm showing him attitude. The other reason is because of what just went down.

"What do you want!?" I growl at him with much fury. It catches him off guard making him take a step or two back in surprise.

"Look, I'm sorry for what happened back there but I--"

"Oh, you're sorry? Really? Well, then why don't you tell that to the man whose ear you just blew off!" Heads turn in our direction lowering their chatter to a low whisper as the scene unravels in front of them. They're probably just taking it in like a drama of some kind.

"I was protecting you." Yeosang tries to reason with me. I gawk at his senselessness not even knowing how to respond.

"And I thank you for that I really do. But what I don't thank you for is injuring that man. See that, I didn't need you to do."