"Get him to our tower let's teach this kid some lessons," the boss guy orders and walks outside to the car. Kong was dragged to another car after a blindfold. After a half-hour drive, the car stopped and Kong was dragged inside a house. Kong blinked by the sudden brightness once after the blindfold removed from his eyes. "Make him do the cleaning first" the boss command his men to lead Kong.

Kong was pushed inside a room where full of uncleared drinks bottles and food plates present, "clean it quick! You have two more rooms, 3 bathrooms and finally kitchen" the guy ordered him. Kong didn't move from his place, he stubbornly stood in his place. The boss guy who passed by the door smirked towards Kong and said: "so you are David suthilack and Mia suthilack one and only son".

The words got Kong attention. "Guess how will they feel if their so-called young and innocent child roamed on the street, naked on heavy drugs, And  a girl who gonna claim, you raped her," the boss said to him causing Kong to paled in a minute.

"Your parents may believe you and clear your name from the case but the shame you bought them will never fade away" the boss continued causing Kong to first time showing dread in his eyes which the boss guy liked.

Kong starts to clean the room as they wanted from him, he cleaned the bathrooms with tears rolling from his eyes continuously, finally he reached the kitchen to clean the dishes. He heard some begging sound from the living room, "Hey kid, get us hot water, a really hot water" a bad guy ordered him while Kong nods his head and walks to the living room with hot water after boiling it.

He was pushed near to the boss guy who chuckled and said: "I never forgive betrayer man! Now you, suthilack boy pour the water on him, I want to hear his painful screams before I shot him to death". The victim begged the boss guy to spare him while Kong hands which hold the jug trembled.

He backened while shake his head vigorously "if you don't want to shame your parents, do it right now!!" The boss guy growled at Kong who visibly shivered and startled by the voice.

Kong splashed the water on the man face who was on his knees begging, the guy screams filled the whole house with the laugh of the boss, soon 3 gunfire sound echoed in the whole room, Kong paled seeing the blood oozing out from the guy chest, stomach and arms. "Throw him out at the forest, and you kid, clean the floor" the boss guy ordered his men and Kong.

"No!! I will never follow your order! What did you just make me do? I will rather die than follow your order! My parents didn't teach me to hurt others! You fetid soul!" Kong shouted at him causing others to shock.

The boss guy smirked "oh, brave boy I really don't like people who talk in front of me, how should I punish you? Shall I kill your parents to teach you a lesson? Or hurt the people who related to you? But guess what? if you win over my men in a fight I will do neither! What you say?" The boss offered a deal while eyeing his one men to come forward.

Kong doesn't want to fight, he knows how to defend himself but he never attacked anyone before but if he  want his loved ones to be safe then he has to fight, he will fight until he dies or at least kills the bad guy.

He nodded his head and came forward with his dirty white uniform shirt with black trouser. Soon the fight started, like the boss predicted the bad guy hurted Kong badly even broke Kong hand, but what he hates most is, Kong eyes which still keep confidence and not a single fear and regret.

The boss guy stopped the fight "you know what kid, I start to like you so I am welcoming you to the gang" the boss guy announced causing Kong to control his cough in horror. "First part in welcoming is drugging," the boss guy said and eyed his men to drug him.

"Now rest well kid, from tomorrow my men will train you, Make sure to make him do as much as sin possible so that he will lose his will power to go to his parents!" The boss guy ordered his men and left out.

Kong struggled to escape from the men who are trying to drug him. But to his avail because of the earlier fight, his weakness tired him out soon. After drugging, the men's touched Kong inappropriately but left him alone at the end without going further, Kong feels like his soul is leaving from his body while his body is still alive, he feels like he was about to take off from the ground to fly. He feels weak, dirty, scared, dead and guilty for taking apart on torturing someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ren!" Ren friend called him to get his attention. He dragged Ren to the outside of the building and scolded him "I told you right! this will never end as you predicted! I warned you to not do this! Now you spoiled a kid life, Ren! Do you know what happened in our tower with kongpop? Do you have any idea how your revenge plan messed his life? Our boss decided to keep kongpop as a dog like us, he ordered us to train him?" Ren friend yelled at him in frustration.

Ren went blank before broke into tears, his friend got shocked because Ren seems so hurt "what happened? Did you just cry for kongpop? Or anything happened after I went with boss?" Ren friend asked him. "I heard... Rai talked with some members .... He bad talked about me to kongpop, he misleads Kong that I am going to rape him with others! I misunderstood him!" Ren cries harder. Earlier when he saw kongpop travel in a car to his boss tower he feels a very bad vibe so he paced around the building to lessen his tension but gladly he heard his enemies talk.

"That bastards!!" Ren friend cursed him while punching the wall behind him. "Everything finished Ren! We can't change the past!" Ren friend comforted him. Ren shook his head "No! I know what to do to change everything! Will you please cover me for some hours?" Ren asked his friend who shook his head in horror. "Don't do anything Ren! He is in our boss tower, please!" His friend pleaded to him. "Take care of my family," Ren said and runs towards the tower.

In half an hour he reached the tower, he walked casually like delivery some papers and entered their restroom to check Kong, like he predicted Kong was there, laying on the floor murmuring something which he doesn't know what. He moved to him and take him on his back after covering Kong mouth. Because Kong is in the drug he can't trust him for keeping silent.

Coming out of the room, he used their escape route to get Kong out. He runs inside the tunnel as fast as he can, "I am sorry Kong! I misunderstand you, my enemies blinded you with wrong information and played with my head to get you here! I am sorry Kong I am so sorry! I just got angry on you for insulting me" Ren apologized to Kong while tears rolling from his eyes which he wiped it quickly. Kong half-lidded eyes recognize Ren but not his words, all he heard is some angry word. He didn't try to free himself from Ren hold because he feels weak, his body is not in his control and all he wants is close his eyes peacefully.

Once he came out of the tunnel Ren phone ringed, "hell--... Ren hurries back!! They are searching for kong everywhere! Get him back!!! please! Boss is already returning!... Is the boss not there yet?.... No! so come back soon... " Ren friend cut the call after spotting someone running towards him. Ren placed Kong on the roadside, it's a hill place so he placed Kong behind a tree towards the road.

"Kong, I am sorry for leaving you alone here but I also have a friend to save, if we meet in our next life I promise you that I will never hurt you again dear!!" Ren said and kissed Kong whose tears leaves his eyes and try to shake his head little as a protest.

But Ren ignored his protest and kissed Kong deeply, finishing with a forehead kiss he walks away. After Ren runs away Kong tries to stand from his place but with a thud, he falls on the road. The two passerby men's spot him but instead of helping Kong they checked Kong packet for money.

~~~~~~~~~~

"For god sake forth! Stop begging me like this! I can't date you that's final" Beam growled at him while forth driving his car. Earlier Beam car got broken while returning from his patient house. So he called forth to pick him up. "Why? I am handsome and rich! We are friends from school so why not?" Forth asked him with a puppy look. "Stop the car forth!" Beam said to him quickly after his eyes spot 2 boys checking someone.

~~~~~~~~~~

Happy reading and thanks for voting.