six

Brianni

All the way back from the hospital to home I was in the funky mood because of the incident we had earlier today and she put it on Facebook. Her exact post was.

 Her exact post was

I was pissed off... She is the same person I partially got angry at Zion over, the whole rape situation, we weren't the closest of friends but I was there when she was down and had no friends at all suffering from depression. Now because she got her life and her voice back I am the first person she comes at? I do feel very much touched. I wanted to strangle her so bad.

I couldn't even control my anger my leg was taping the whole entire time. Dre thought I was still in shock over his neighbour being raped.

We got back home Carol was going to spend a night at the hospital since the doctor wanted to carry out more thorough tests and the police gave her time to rest before she can speak on what happened but the case was reported.

Jessika was sitting on the couch with her legs high up on the table and watching tv like she owns the place seeing her set me off, I excused myself and went to the bathroom to recollect myself before we really argue.

I sat down on the toilet seat and cried my anger out, all my life I have never found myself in such a situation. I have never wanted to fight someone this bad because my sister has always done the fighting for me and now that things aren't quite good between us I don't know what I'm gonna do. And to make matters worse, Dre will be pissed if I fight his sister over my ex.

I took out my phone and immediately hit up Layla. "friennn" she answered happily.

I sighed. "Hey, girl."

"What's wrong boo?" She asked worryingly.

Now Layla is sweet just like me but she can turn into Brandi bitch mode within seconds over people she loves. "You won't believe the drama I have dealt with today, it's crazy..."

"drama? With who!?" She asked all ready, making me chuckle.

I started spilling the tea. "so apparently Jessika and Zion have something going on..."

"JeSsIkA?" She mimicked Soulja Boy's voice. "wait they have something going on?" She continued. "Give me the full story, I know how you get sometimes with your saboteur."

I grew frustrated she would think I'd make this up. "That's crazy Lay, she basically threw shade at me on Facebook, he denied they are doing anything. And now little girl is all up in here feeling herself." I sent her the screenshot.

"He denied it?" She asked again. "You know Zion would've just told you. He don't care about anybody's feelings."

"But when I confronted her, she goes and takes it up on Facebook talking about I'm an ex, I am jealous..." I scoffed. "I don't even know why I care."