seven

Brianni

After the whole incident with Zion I didn't feel like going to campus anymore there was no point in going there, because the only thing that I was gonna do was just cry my eyes out all day.

I was hurt that he would go that far as to raise his hand on me, he once promised that he will never lay his hand on me and the worst part was that Jessika was the source that brought about the whole violence in the argument that we had. I do admit my fault in being too harsh but he had no right to hit me.

I had been sitting on the couch crying most of the day and thinking about everything, maybe Zion and I are just not meant to be. We are toxic for each other, yes we love each other so much but at the same time we hurt each so bad and I can't keep on hurting like this... it's not healthy.

Him and I were probably destined to be happy with other people and fate might have brought Dre my way so I have a second chance at falling in love again I might not love him as much as I love Zion but as time goes on, I will learn to love him.

I am done with Zion, and I do hope he will be happy with someone else too, whether it's Jessika or another girl it is time that I let him go. I took my phone and called my mother I didn't know if she was at work or not but I took my chances and she didn't pick up. So I sent her a text.

Please invite Jerrika to come over. I have news to tell you.
- me

Then I waited for Dre to come back home. I was very nervous and pacing up and down I am about to take a very huge step. He came home after an hour I jumped a little when he opened the door. He walked in while whistling. "Bri, why aren't you at campus?" I shrugged my shoulders. "is everything okay? Have you been crying?" He got worried and came to me. "did someone come in and hurt you?"

I shook my head "No."

He was confused. "then what is wrong? Even your cheek is red." He examined it.

"I am just sick, I think I'm coming down with something." I lied. He didn't look like he believed me. "No one has hurt
me... I need to talk to you about something."

He put his phone back in his pocket giving me his full attention. "Okay?"

"last night when you asked me to marry you I-"

He cut me off. "I totally understand, it was premature of me to ask we haven't been seeing each other for that long. But what I've been feeling for you-"

I smiled. "please let me finish." I pecked his lips. "I love you and I am happy with you."

He gave me a kiss. "I love you too, baby girl."

"And yes, I will marry you." I told him happily.

He glowed in happiness making me laugh that someone was this happy about marrying me. "are you really sure? I don't want you to feel pressured."

"I wanna marry you." I reassured him. He pulled me closer and hugged me. "I have already called my mother, we're going to break the news to them when you drive me home. I hope you don't mind that I called them."

"It's good thing you called them. We can tell them together." He kissed my forehead.

"let me pack up and then we will go." I smiled. I walked up to the bedroom to get my things.

Zion

Jessika has been blowing up my phone none stop that I decided to meet up with her at McDonald's on my free time. I still find it a bit awkward that she really is making an effort that we meet and talk. She was already there when I walked in I made my way to her and she stood up waiting for a hug but I sat down.