seventeen

Zion.

I helped Brianni get out the car, then gave her the keys with the phones while I made sure all the car doors were locked. Today was our first doctor's appointment. I was excited as fuck. I couldn't wait to see our little baby in that screen. We have been closer than before and we can't keep our hands off each other which is why it didn't come as a surprise to me that she's pregnant. I've been wanting to get a baby with her, and I want to propose to her soon because I know how she feels about having a baby first before she gets married.

I know she'll even want us to have a small ceremony first before a huge wedding. I'm planning a surprise for her. I'm only askingbher mom for help because I know that me talking to Brandi will cause a fight even though she will say she's over it, I know it will make her uncomfortable and I don't want her feeling any type of way but happiness while pregnant with my baby.

All these marriage and babies stuff we talked about while I was in prison and looking back at everything it's crazy that she's still here with me. I kissed her hand and she blushed looking at me. I brushed her stomach. "I can't wait until I can feel the baby move" I told her.

"I heard the baby kicking hurts, so I hope I get a calm baby that's all." She smiled. We finally got the doctor and we got the corona questions first before they got to the pregnancy questions. I've been extra careful with going out. I handle everything virtually with my friends helping me out with everything and get my men to handle everything for me now. Since I have more businesses established now, I employed more people and my reputation has been much more stronger. I have been home with Brianni and we are extra cautious regarding our safety.

The day I almost lost her made me realise that I never want us to be apart again because the thought of me losing her almost drove me insane. I couldn't even sleep, eat or think properly knowing I put her in that situation. They wanted to hurt me because of me, but that's in the past now. With me, she's always going to be safe.

On the great side... the virus killed my dad and I won't lie it did hurt me the first time I heard it but then I remembered everything he had done to not only hurt my mother, but my family... he deserved that. My sister was a daddy's girl, so she didn't handle it too well, she's still at the depression clinic because she was the one who was taking care of dad when he died and he died in her arms. She's still traumatized, mom ending up forcing her to go take care of herself. I hated seeing her that hurt but lowkey I'm happy he's gone now.

"I'm thinking of our baby also having a name that starts with B." She smiled looking at me while the doctor went out to print the sonogram and get the meds.

I chuckled. "Don't tell me you're on that corny shit too."

She laughed and playfully smacked my arm. "It's a cute tradition, Zion."

"That shit is corny as fuck." I laughed. The doctor came back with the pictures and the medicine. I looked at the images and admired the baby.

 I looked at the images and admired the baby