sixteen

Brandi.

I smiled at the pictures of the pregnancy test. I couldn't wait to see my niece or nephew. I wish my dad was still alive to see how beautiful we both turned out. I wiped my tears thinking about him. Grief is so weird, one minute you're okay then the next day you just miss them more and its harder than ever. I was a daddy's girl and now I'm coming to a realization that the pain will never end. I just need to learn to live with it just like my therapist said. "Oh sorry" Travis walked out as quick as he walked in.

I sighed and spoke up. "You can come in, Mr Hanks."

"I told you to please call me Travis, Brandi." He gave me a look. This man is so fine and I hate that I have to be so professional with him to keep my job.

 This man is so fine and I hate that I have to be so professional with him to keep my job

"I know, Mr. Hanks. But it would be better for me to remain using Mr. Hanks so we both do not get confused on where our relationship lies." I told him for the 100th time. I have been rejecting him ever since I have been working for him. You'd think he'd get tired and give up but nope, he ends up finding another plan for me and him to be alone.

"You need to stop this fear you have of my father. He won't fire you for going on one date with me." He chuckled.

Actually he will, I felt like replying, "I just don't mix business with pleasure."

"Well... can I fire you?" He smirked then I glared at him. "I'm joking."

"You better be." I scoffed. "Look Mr. Hanks, you seem pretty occupied with the girls you have anyway, you do not need me to add on to the mix. I'm good." I said about to walk out but he blocked my way.

"How about I empty the plate for you?" He smiled. This white boy just won't leave me alone.

"Look... yes, your father threatened to fire me if I sleep with you or even have some sort of friendship with you, because he's tired of the shenanigans your affairs bring to the workplace. Are you happy now? Now can you please stop this act like you really care enough to take me on trips and dates to get me to sleep with you. I know how you white boys roll. You go above and beyond just to get the coochie then disappear in thin air when you're really needed. Now Mr. Hanks I would appreciate it if you'd stop wasting both of our time with these games." I was sick and tired.

"If you would actually open your eyes and see you'd realize that I'm serious about getting to know you. I called you on this island for a reason, Brandi. Something attracted me to you, and I have been here with you for these past time with no other female. I don't know what it is about you, but I want to explore it... if you'd give me the chance. I'm not trying to waste both of our time, I just want us to enjoy something we both want." He said giving me a kiss that I didn't know I needed but I like it. It felt so good I was even wet from it, I'll blame that on my new celibacy rule since I've moved in this island with him. I had to quickly stop myself. "I will handle my father. Just focus on this..." he said smoothly and kissing me again, I moaned as he touched all the right places in the right way.

"I'm not gonna sleep with you, Travis." I stood up for myself before it led to that. My relationships were always ruined after I sleep with the guy, maybe I need a new approach now. "I'm celibate." I lied to him just to buy me time not to get tempted by this fine man in front of me and not lose my job. I bit my lip admiring him again.

"We don't have to fuck to pleasure ourselves" he said going down as I mentally thanked God for this. I needed some head, I moaned as soon as I felt his tongue touch my sensitive part. He started doing his magic with his tongue and fingers as I was melting in pleasure, I couldn't even control my moans and he loved it every time I got loud. He was so amazing that I had an orgasm, I even started shaking a little bit.

It took a while for me to get back to earth and the smile wouldn't leave my face, I haven't had good head in so long I couldn't even move from my spot. He gave me a kiss and and laid me carefully on the bed while admiring me like I was some sort of goddess. It felt weird but it was cute. I felt really appreciated. He went into the big ass closet room while I was still smiling at how good I feel now that I've released all that.

He came back with some oil and put it on his hands then start massaging my coochie. white people are freaky, I like this. I smirked at the thought and moaned in pleasure as his hands were doing an amazing job. No wonder this man has a lot of girls, he is good. My eyes rolled back as his finger went in me slowly while massaging my clit. "Oh... my... god..." I was in heaven.

"You like that?" He asked licking his fingers looking so sexy. I nodded looking at him like how a fat kid looks at cake. I had to remember that I said I'm celibate. He spit on my coochie and went in with his tongue, he groaned when I scrunched my face in pleasure. "You're so damn beautiful, Brandi."

I moaned at how good this felt. I haven't had my body being touched like this in a long time. I didn't want it to stop. "Don't stop." I put his head back on me.

"I don't plan on stopping." He flicked his tongue on my clit making me squeal and he chuckled. "You don't know how long I've been waiting on this."

When he said that, that's when my senses came back. Shit! I did it again. I got tempted! I jumped off. "I... I need to go." I got my clothes off the floor. He held my hands.

"No. You don't need to go anywhere." He told me giving me another kiss as he grabbed my ass fully making my knees feel weaker.

"No...no... no" I finally pulled off after struggling to stop kissing him because it felt good. "I need this job Travis, and your father is the CEO. So I will get fired no matter what you do or say, I need to stop this right now. I can't let sex fuck this up for me." I rushed out the room.

Fuck! I always do something to jeopardize my future. Why did I let that man eat me out like that? I threw myself on the bed in the guestroom bed since we were doing all that in my room. I sighed touching my coochie. That shit felt good though. I laughed covering my mouth so I'm not loud.