three

Brianni

She was not making any sense we're talking about the same person that she tried committing suicide because she heard I was dating him.

I was hearing what she was saying, but it was hard to register it in my brain, I don't see her and Zion being an item. "Brianni, are you okay?" She asked.

I nodded quickly I almost snapped my back. "Yes, sorry about that."

"I knew it was gonna come as a shock your reaction was expected..." she said then kept quiet when Andre walked in.

"Bri I..." he stopped once he saw his sister. He was shocked to see her... "Jess."

She smiled hugging him. "hey, I was in the neighborhood I thought that I should pop in and say hi."

He smiled. "you should've called, I would've picked you up."

She chuckled. "I know, but it's okay I know my way around now."

He got worried quick. "you came all alone?"

She nodded. "Yes."

"Jessika..." he said in a warning tone. He was been warning her about doing this. But she felt like she was ready for her life to be back to normal.

"please don't do that. I am my own person now, allow me to live my life without fear." She smiled.

He let her be. "I hope you didn't tell mom about me and Brianni."

She closed an imaginary zip on her mouth. "not at all."

He nodded. "good"

That made me felt some type of way. I know we agreed in being private but I didn't want to be a secret. "why are you hiding me?"

He looked at me in shock. "excuse me?"

"Why shouldn't your mom know about us?" I folded my arms. And lowkey still mad Jessika is feeling Zion and she's actually talking with him when I can't even text him no matter how much I missed him. I couldn't hurt myself like that again.

"I thought we discussed this and we both agreed that-"

"that I should sleep with a married man and be discreet about it?" I cut him off. He's been in the divorce process too long for my liking.

He looked at Jessika then at me. "where is all of this coming from now?"

"excuse me?" I folded my arms and give him the I dare you to test me right now look. He didn't respond. I walked to the bedroom.

"Brianni!" He called after me. I was hurt, I was very hurt by what Jessika basically admitted to me. Zion is an asshole! A jerk! He is fucking a bitch that he claimed to have once hurt. Nothing about their relationship is good, it's twisted, if you ask me.

My phone vibrated I took it out of my jean pocket and it was Mrs K it's been a while since I last heard from her. "Mama Liz."

"Bri, baby." She said happily.

I was just missing her but mostly Zion. "wow it's been a while since we last spoke, how are you doing?"

"I am fine, thank you. I am recovering very well, I even got discharged today." She shared her good news.

I smiled happy for her. "that's great news."

"it is... you should come and visit me some time." She said. "Zion bought a new house, I moved in with him."

"a house? That's wonderful. I'm happy for him!" I acted like I didn't know. I was lowkey stalking his social media and Ziyah's.

"he is growing up."she said. "We spoke about you... He.. I don't think he likes your new boyfriend."