twenty.

the final chapter. •
Brianni.

I woke up from a night of amazing sex with the love of my life. I opened my eyes to him staring at me with a huge grin. "Morning, baby." I smiled. We kissed and he started playing with my coochie which led to me getting on top and starting our morning right, while I was riding him and feeling myself he kissed my hand and that's when I noticed it.

 We kissed and he started playing with my coochie which led to me getting on top and starting our morning right, while I was riding him and feeling myself he kissed my hand and that's when I noticed it

I freaked out and accidentally hurt him. I jumped off him. "Oh shit. I'm so sorry. You know how I am" I chuckled

"Your ass is so clumsy, I can't even propose to you in peace." He joked, I laughed along with him. He then gave me a smile. "From the day we first talked, I knew you were different, it's like you were meant for me. I asked God to give me a reason not to end my life and I got your call, I knew then that you were the one for me. I love you beyond words, no other woman will ever take the place you own in my heart. Please make me the happiness man alive by marrying me..."

I got emotional and nodded looking at him and the ring. I hugged him and kept repeating "yes." to him, after that I decided to put the best tricks in bed I had that put him to sleep immediately afterwards. I smirked admiring how sexy he looked with the tattoos and all.

I grinned at my ring. I felt like screaming. I wanted to call my mom and Didi immediately but I definitely wanted to feel the love right now first. I was excited for us. I had a feeling the future had so much more in store for us.

We're now engaged and we just had our baby a few months ago. I loved this man to death. I was content being with him.

Brandi.

The next say I woke up and I made breakfast for both Taelyn and Travis. They were both sleeping after a dozen of episodes of Sophie and the First he was exhausted from the back to back meetings he had from yesterday too.

I enjoyed being at home and taking care of both of them. I never thought I would settle to being a stay at home mom but the happiness I have when I see Taelyn and knowing I'm here to see each milestone she reaches it makes it more important than any job I ever had. And I still technically am Travis' PA, Bri helped me schedule for his diary months ahead so I can take a maternity leave since the CEO was so hellbent on firing me. He didn't understand a maternity leave when I wasn't pregnant at all.

I knew he just hated that I was the first black girlfriend his son has. Travis told me everything I needed to know about his racist ass family and I understand why he distances himself from them so much, and why he was acting the way he did. They're so toxic and negative towards him, no wonder he didn't want to move back.

I felt strong arms around my waist. "Something smells good." He kissed my exposed neck. "Morning, baby."

"Morning babe. How are you feeling today?" I looked at him giving him my full attention.