Someone placed there arms either side of me with their hands resting on the table I looked up to my left to see Nate.

"So your not dead then that's good" he grinned with a wink.

"Nope I'm very much alive" I giggled and he went to sit infront of me.

"You feeling better then?" Ryan asked, my brothers had told them what happened.

"Yeah thankyou" I smiled.

"You scared us your brothers made it sound like you were dying" Ben said.

"No they're just dramatic" I said.

"You frickin turned blue how were we dramatic" Xavier exclaimed.

"I'm not blue anymore am I?" I asked.

"No" he said.

"Exactly" I said.

Xander gave me half his sanwhich which I managed to eat.

I noticed Ryan glancing at my arm and I realised my blazer had come up a bit revealing some bruises and a few scars.

I placed my hands on my lap avoiding eye contact with him I know they've been asking my brothers questions but I wasn't ready to tell them yet I might just get the boys to do it for me.

"Hey I'm gonna go see my friends I'll see you after school" I said to my brothers and went to my friends table.

"Bri your back" Zoey got up and gave me a big hug.

"Hey Zoe" I smiled and sat next to Dylan.

"Where were you we were worried?" Dylan asked.

"I ate or drank something that I was allergic to or it was poisonous I don't the the doctors weren't able to find out what it was but I'm fine now though" I said.

"Holy shit" Zoey said shocked.

"Don't worry I'm good now" I smiled.

"Well we all missed it was so boring" Zoey said.

"Yeah Zoe wouldn't stop complaining" Zayn said causing Zoey to glare at him.

"By the way we were all put into a group for chemistry to do a project but we already did it so you don't need to worry about it" Dylan said to me.

"Awh no you should have left something for me to do I feel bad now" I said.

"Its fine don't worry" Zoe said.

"Thankyou I appreciate it" I sighed and gave them all a smile.

The bell went and we headed to biology I was sat on my own as Zoey was partnered with Zayn and Dylan was put with this other guy.

The door opened and a guy walked in he must be new I've never seen him before he had dark brown hair and green eyes, he was wearing a black shirt with black jeans and was pretty cute but he was probably a player he looked to be about seventeen maybe.

"Ah Lucas glad to have you back" my teacher said but she didn't sound very enthusiastic I guess he isn't new then.

"Pleasure to be here miss" he said sarcastically.

"Just take a seat" she said and he walked over to me oh shit the seat on my table is the only free one great.

"Your in my seat" I looked up to see him stood right infront of me.

"I don't see your name on it" I replied.

"Fine" he rolled his eyes and sat next to me.

"So when did you join I've never seen you before" he said.