Freestyle Round is a Go!

Start from the beginning

"Incinerate!"

"Lick!"

"Focus Blast!"

Delphox's and Chesnaught's attacks hit in midair while Greninja's tongue formed a large star shape above them. Pine and Crystal locked arms and spun around one another while Chesnaught lifted Shadow onto Delphox's shoulders, who stood atop and held her arms out wide.

Greninja jumped into the air, doing a barrel roll, and landed on Chesnaught's shoulders. Delphox and Chesnaught linked arms while Shadow and Greninja did the same, and the two-tall group also began to dance around one another.

Then, Shadow leapt from her Pokemon's shoulders, did a backflip, and was caught by Crystal and Pine.

"Water Shuriken!"

"Psychic!"

"Spiky Shield!"

Greninja shot its hydro blades into the air once more and front-flipped off Chesnaught, letting the Pokemon leap-frog over him while Delphox telekinetically shattered Greninja's attack. Finally, Chesnaught spread its back spines and formed a protective barrier as it gracefully leapt over top of the three sisters, preventing so much as a drop of the Water Shuriken remains from getting on them.

It landed neatly in a spiky ball before popping back up, the other starters coming to lift their trainers on their shoulders again. The three sisters linked their hands together and held them high in the sky with victorious smiles.

The audience was silent for a moment, as if stunned by the sheer talent the show before them had. Then, Zenith stood up and began clapping as loud and fast as she could, and the rest of the people did the same.

From atop their starters' shoulders, the three sisters bowed, then waved and blew kisses at their fans.

"That performance was stunning!" Bonnie exclaimed. "They were like gymnasts and dancers as well as expert Pokemon trainers and coordinators!"

"Their cooperation and creativity in that performance was simply divine," Clemont added, in awe.

Zenith smirked. So that's what they were working on. I always say never underestimate my sisters, and that's a perfect example of why.

Shadow, Crystal, and Pine got down, walking off stage with their starters and the attention fell back on Monsieur Pierre. "A professional performance by the trio of Sawyers; just what you'd expect from the sisters of the Kalos Queen! Now, say hello to our next performer. Her name? Miette!"

The platform from in the center rose again, this time with Miette, Slurpuff, and Meowstic on it. "Okay Meowstic, use Psychic!" The girl exclaimed. Her Pokemon shut its eyes and lifted Slurpuff into the air, which flew over Miette. "Slurpuff, use Cotton Spore!"

As it flew around over the stage, golden glitter fell like a giant crescent moon. They danced around on stage a bit more, with Slurpuff returning to the ground. Miette did a final twirl and struck a pose, her hand outstretched toward the audience.

"And... done!"

The audience cheered for her, but it was noticeably not as loud as when the sisters had done their performance. Miette walked off stage with her Pokemon and Monsieur Pierre took the spotlight once more. "And now the time has come for our very last performer: it's performer Serena. Giver her a hand!"

The platform raised for a final time, this time with the short-honey-blonde-haired girl along with her Braixen and Pancham. Zenith looked her over for a moment, noticing her skirt had been changed from when she was in the waiting room. However, it was still the same material and color, so the only possible explanation was that Serena cut it- it was much shorter on her, and thus more revealing, too.