11: Ties

⊱⋅ ─ 11: TIES

The cold wind gushed over everyone's face as they ran as quickly as possible, going through different paths and alleys so that their enemies would have a hard time to catch them all and finally stopping at the subway and quickly running into a train that was departing for their home District.

Felix looked at the others who were out of breath, almost not believing the previous events, but the mud and dirt on his clothes proved it all, and the smiles that never faded from the faces of his new friends told him that none of this was fantasy.

Jeongin stood in front of Felix, but his eyes were looking at another direction as he shyly scratched his nape, "Thank you for saving my butt back there," he muttered in a hushed voice, but Felix and Chan, who were  leaning on the automatic doors of the train, heard it all and it made them smile.

"It's nothing, really."

Chan ruffled Jeongin's hair and his grin grew wider, "Everything is going to be alright." He reassured and Jeongin went to stand beside Seungmin, resting his head on the older male's right shoulder as he draped an arm over his shoulders.

Glancing up at the leader of the team, the freckled male asked, "Are we getting into trouble after what happened?"

Chan nodded, "Sort of, but it'll be probably me who'd get most of the beating, I started the mess and didn't stop it since we had a lot of fun," he answered, looking at Felix with a narrow smile, "but the reason why I didn't stop it was because I haven't seen their smiles in a long time, and I'm thankful that you accidentally splashed water at Sugar Glider, if not, I might not be able to see their smiles when they have fun."

•--••-》○《-••--•

"Now, there's no need to rush, Mr. Byun," the secretary of Taeyong, Kang Seulgi, said calmly as she was still seated gracefully behind her desk, "If you want to make a complaint for anything within the racing venue, the venue, the rewards, rules, maybe racers-"

"A racer!" Baekhyun quickly answered before letting the lady finish her sentence, "I want to make a complaint on a racer."

"Clearly stated, but it said right here that your complaint isn't really that of a major problem," Seulgi said as she looked at the monitor, reading the statement once more to herself, "Getting your motorbike dirtied any less than any other damages, which it doesn't have seems like not such a problem at all."

"But they were messing around!" Baekhyun growled as he gnashed.

"They meant no harm, Mr. Byun, according to witnesses," Seulgi answered calmly before looking at Baekhyun with a grin, "clearly, you have anger issues and that you are germophobic, combining all that, it explains why you are here at the foundation of Acceleration. Everyone does not have to adjust to your problems and dramas, Mr. Byun, does everyone?"

Baekhyun sent a glare towards Seulgi, but he didn't do anything further, he was about to leave when Taeyong appeared in the scene as he was in a call with one of the founders of Acceleration, it didn't take long before he made his way towards Seulgi's desk before asking, "Is there a problem here? One of our employees informed me that there was a mad man yelling at my lovely secretary," He leaned on Seulgi's desk before giving Baekhyun a glance, "I didn't expect to see you, Byun Baekhyun."

"Why do you care, Lee Taeyong?" Baekhyun snarled at the red haired male, but the other male's smirk remained as he straightened up, fixing his coat.