31.5: A 6000+ Special

⊱⋅ ─ 6k Special

⚠️ WARNING 🔞 MILD SMUT 🔞 AHEAD ⚠️
(If you want to skip, I will put this emoji 🔞, find this emoji 🌟 if you want to continue without the mild smut part.)

Seungmin swung his feet in the cold water of the lake as he watched his companions, who were still enjoying the water. He leaned back, his arms propping him as he looked up the sky glittered with the stars that shone brighter than they ever did in the previous nights.

He felt someone tug on his ankle, he sat straight and saw Jeongin looking up at him with a smile of mischief. "Join me?" Jeongin suggested as he held onto the ramp, his feet keeping himself up the water.

"I might pass on that, sweets," Seungmin said, sending an apologetic smile Jeongin's way, "you know the three of you had a couple drinks, and someone has to be the stick-in-the-mud and take charge."

To be honest with himself, Seungmin really wanted to take off his pants and dive into the water to join the others, have fun. But since the others were slightly intoxicated, especially Jeongin, he had to stay out of the water and stand in as a life guard.

Jeongin on the other hand, wasn't really drunk, sure, he took three or four glasses of beer, but his alcohol tolerance was heavier than expected for someone who had his first drinking session. "Come on, Seungmin, just for five minutes."

"Jeongin, no."

"But-"

"You're drunk, okay?" Seungmin sternly told the younger male, "Someone has to be responsible and watch out for the other guy."

"You're no fun," Jeongin pouted as he sunk into the water, only his eyes and up left at the surface, then he emerged out of the water to speak again, "I would really appreciate it, if you have some fun for yourself, Minnie." He said, a dorky yet fond smile sent to Seungmin's way.

Seungmin smiled sideways and shook his head, "Maybe another time," he answered, holding out his hand, "we now better get in the villa and warm up," he said, "later's gonna be busy."

The younger male hummed in thought as he looked up at Seungmin's hand, Jeongin then took his hand, and just as Seungmin least expected it, he was pulled into the water, the big splash caught Changbin and Hyunjin's attention, only to catch Seungmin emerge from underwater with a gasp.

"Jeongin!" Seungmin called the younger male with a tone of slight irritation, "I was gonna use these jeans later-"

"Too bad you had to be a stick-in-the-mud," Jeongin said as he playfully rolled his eyes at Seungmin.

Seungmin huffed and was flaring red in anger now, "Jeongin, you're being childish," he sternly said, "and I suggest you should know your place when I tell you to do something-"

Jeongin couldn't contain himself and take Seungmin seriously by how he looked. He laughed at Seungmin, his glasses were slightly crooked and his hair was everywhere, he only laughed louder when Seungmin rolled his eyes away, cheeks flushed.

"You could have at least told me to take off my jeans," Seungmin muttered, all ready to get back on the ramp, but he was stopped by Jeongin grabbing him by the wrist. "What?"

Seungmin turned to Jeongin, who then fixed his glasses and the stray strands of hair on Seungmin's head, "You know that I'd only like it if you'd be always so responsible." Jeongin whispered, arms snaking around Seungmin's shoulders, they were now chest to chest, "But I'd like it even more if you enjoy everything with me, while we still could," he said, smiling at Seungmin as he leaned his forehead against the older male's forehead.