29: Selfish Tyrant

⊱⋅ ─ 29: SELFISH TYRANT

He didn't know what lied behind the doors of the Lee mansion, he didn't know if the plans that they discussed would work, but he's gotta believe in the process, act like what he's supposed to, even though he disliked following orders in the first place. Even if it bothered his whole being, he had to do it, for his friends, for his country, for his family. Just the sight of the mansion made Felix's head spin, he thought that everything would be okay, he felt so small, so small that he felt like he was an ant. He took slow steps towards the entrance of the mansion, four men guarding him and the two other males that accompanied him.

Now's the time to face the tyrant, the man that established Acceleration, the man that corrupted the minds of many, the man that let lives of many go to death so early.

Felix took a deep breath as he heard the doors of the mansion creak open, they were instantly met with two separate lines of maids and butlers. Just when Felix was about to question the presence of Taeyong, the man appeared to be standing at the middle of the two lines. His hair now red once more, he's in a black suit and a narrow grin was plastered on his face, it never came unnoticed. Felix then acknowledged the man standing beside Taeyong, he looked much older and the way he just stood just spat authority.

"Welcome!" The red haired man greeted, arms spread out enthusiastically, "Welcome, my acquaintances." He said, arms then gracefully crossed over his chest, "You are all just in time, but I might've forgotten that I only invited Felix over to talk over some matters, haven't I?"

"We just wanted to see Felix off." Answered Jaehyun as politely as he could, restraining himself from barking at Taeyong.

Disregarding the statement Jaehyun said, Taeyong sidetracked, "Ah, isn't it just my former lover who came to see me," he mockingly mused, a glistening tease in his eyes.

"That aside," Johnny cut Taeyong off, "now that Felix is here and well, we will take our leave and we will send out a driver to pick Felix up." With that and a simple wave of Taeyong's hand, Johnny and Jaehyun were out of sight, the maids and butlers returned to their quarters, and it's now only Taeyong and Felix left.

With one final scan of Felix's attire, Taeyong turned on his heels and walked ahead of Felix, "We should go somewhere more private, Felix," he said, his voice kind and calm. Felix followed the man towards a room that had blue double doors, on top of the door frame was a platter that read 'paradise', and Felix hoped that it was in fact paradise.

With one push of the double doors to open, Taeyong and Felix were both in a whole new other world. "It's a simulation area," said Taeyong, "Mr. Nakamoto gave this to me as an alliance present a few years back before Acceleration," the man said quite proudly. The area seemed to be a bar, swarming with people, dancing and drinking like there's no tomorrow, the music blared through the amplifiers that were placed in certain areas, and the lights almost seem to be so real, the stench of alcohol and perfume of men and women mixed in the air, and the temperature was cold to the touch, "be careful, now, you might see a familiar face."

Taeyong continued to lead Felix somewhere else, the noise and commotion started to get quiet, it was enough to calm Felix down, and they ended up in a private room. The themes changed from a private bar to an office at minimal.

"You wait here," Taeyong said, making his way to the doors, "I'll go and fetch the snacks that I asked my servants to prepare." He added, turning to send Felix a rather friendly smile.