39: Under Tables

⊱⋅ ─ 39: UNDER TABLES

The barn had music blaring through the speakers, Minho and Jisung were teaching Doyeon and Chaewon how to dance, everyone clapped to the beat as they watched them laugh and dance, the others were drinking to their hearts content.

"Another drink!" Felix cheered, raising his empty beer glass, "One more, one more!"

Jeongin sniggered at the side as he and Seungmin took turns taking pictures using the camera that Jaehyun and Johnny lent him for the trip, the two slightly tipsy from a few glasses of beer. They hoped that they would use the pictures for blackmailing the freckled male later.

Chan cheered along with his boyfriend as he raised his glass with beer half-full of the alcoholic drink, luckily some of them weren't up for getting drunk. "Cheers to family! Cheers to friendship!"

"And down with that lousy madman, Taeyong!" Felix slurred, the others cheering and raising their fists in response to Felix's chants.

Changbin arrived the table with a tray of alcohol filled shot glasses, Hyunjin following behind with some more roast pork, as soon as they arrived the table, Felix stuffed his mouth with the said food, downing them through his throat with continuous drinking of the shots that Changbin brought.

By how clumsy and somehow carefree Felix was, he didn't even care if the glasses would slip off the table, little did he know that someone was already there to catch the glasses all at perfect timing. Chan laughed at the sight of Gaho piling up the glasses, as if making a miniature pyramid of shot glasses.

"I see you're enjoying your place, Gaho," Chan laughed, wiping a happy tear away.

Gaho nodded as he laughed, "I'm not up for drinking so might as well keep myself busy."

Chan raised an expectant brow, "Really? What about your date?"

"I certainly do not know what you're on about, Bang," Gaho nonchalantly said, catching two glasses that Felix nudged, that he didn't notice, again.

Chan shrugged his shoulders before placing his drink down, having Felix to finish the rest of it. The leader glanced under the table again to just see Gaho happily build his pyramid of shot glasses, he shook his head fondly at the sight, then he went on to see Jakob drinking and laughing amongst Jeongin and Seungmin showing him the silly photos of a now drunk and loud Felix.

"Having fun?" Chan smirked as he approached the table where Jakob sat with the two youngest members of their team, Jakob grinned up at his old friend, and then nodded shortly.

"Real cozy," Jacob chuckled.

"Wait!" They heard a piercing yell from another table, his voice louder than the 1980's music being played in the speakers. Everyone saw Felix standing, well, swaying, on the table, "He's mine!" Felix slurred, a pale finger pointing at someone at the table

"Me?" Jakob pointed at himself.

Before any could even stop Felix, he hopped off of the wooden table and flew through the air, finally landing on Jakob, face first, the older male definitely coughing from his air being knocked out due to Felix's hard landing.

"Okay, that's enough drinking," Chan said, trying to drag Felix off of Jakob, "I heard your Dad has some stronger booze, better than beer."

Chan turned to Chaewon and mouthed something to her, the lass instantly running out of the barn and heading into the house.

"Settle down now!" Chan hollered as he saw some of the boys dancing on top of the tables, "Jeongin! Get down from there!"

Chaewon returned to the bar with a glass of water, a small skip to her quick walking. She gave Chan the glass of water and Chan prompted the water towards Felix.