28: Separate Paths

⊱⋅ ─ 28: SEPARATE PATHS

Three hours after Felix's departure.

Looking out the window for the nth time since they all took off, Chan sighed and rested his chin on his palm, the man was starting to get bored already, and he couldn't help but have the stunt he pulled off earlier morning to replay in his head again.

"Wait!" Chan yelled, his voice cracking in the end, he slowly hoisted himself up onto his feet and watched the car drive away. "I didn't even get to say goodbye..."

"Chan!" Jisung called the leader as he ran towards him, "Chan! Oh God! You're hurt!" The younger male exclaimed as he inspected Chan's scraped arm.

"It's nothing to worry about, Sungie," replied Chan as he slowly turned around to walk back to the mansion, "it's just a scratch." He dragged himself past the younger male, head hung low in sorrow and eyes watering with tears.

Changbin and Jeongin were then in view as Chan and Jisung approached the mansion, the two males were out there, waiting for Chan all worried. Changbin noticed that Chan was limping by then, but the older male seemed to have something else in mind. Standing up to support Chan in walking, he grumbled, "You sprained your ankle," he clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth, "could you be more reckless?"

"I'm sorry," the older male croaked, rubbing his right eye as he yawned, "I guess I was too hurt to see Felix go to notice the pain on my ankle."

"We're returning to the Districts, which would take us longer than usual," Doyoung said as he checked his tablet. The male was requested by Johnny to take over while Jaehyun and he were off to take Felix to the Government Central.

The blue haired male flipped his hair subtly to the side and then checked the tablet again before returning to what he was going to say, "We are going to travel by sea on one of Mr. Moon's yachts, since we cannot allow anyone knowing you're returning, not when the city is out to get you now that you have money in exchange for your heads, you remember how to behave now, do you?"

Everyone turned their attentions to Doyoung and all answered a "Yes, Sir," in unison. Then the bus became quiet once more as the man scrolled through his tablet.

"We will be devided into two different yachts," he announced, getting the attention of all of the males once more, "remember, Bang Chan, Lee Minho, Seo Changbin and Hwang Hyunjin, you go with me on Serine, that's the name of the yacht we'll be riding," he scrolled once more and perked his head up, "the rest will go with Mr. Moon on Kara, please, consider the trip as a cruise trip."

"Suho's team?" Chan raised an unimpressed brow, "Why their team?"

"Great question," Johnny said as he went to a certain folder that was named 'Exo Files' and tapped the certain folder, "You see that?" The man asked as he tapped on a picture where Baekhyun, Sehun and Kai were seemingly fighting against the Fakes.

"They know that it's not us," Changbin uttered, quite surprised at what the image was trying to portray.

"Exactly," exiting the photo, Johnny proceeded to tap on a video, and it automatically played on the projector, but Johnny paused the video to say, "listen to what Baekhyun is saying in the video, mind you, there are a lot of explosions and yelling going on, so listen carefully." Johnny looked down at his tablet screen and tapped on the play button.