32: Wanted Closure

⊱⋅ ─ 32: WANTED CLOSURE

Jakob woke up to the sounds of chatting and kitchenware clattering, he stretched his arms as he sat up on the sofa that he lied down on and saw most of the visitors helping themselves to a variety of cereals. He helped himself up and went to make himself some coffee, not minding the different conversations scattering in the atmosphere.

He looked around to notice that some certain people weren't there anymore, he turned to Jaehyun, to ask him about Hongjoong's team, but then Johnny butted in. 

"I'm sure you guys would want to spend more time with Hongjoong and Wooyoung's team," he announced, making the kitchen all quiet, "but this place got crowded and it's not safe to keep a lot of targets in one area."

"You're sending them to my sister, right?" Asked Hyunjin before continuing to consume his cereal.

Johnny nodded in response to Hyunjin's question, "Your sister told me that they have bunkers in case of emergencies," he said, "luckily, for now, they're not for use at the moment, that's where their team will be hiding for now."

"What about our team?" Suho asked, his eyes still shut as he stirred his coffee, "Where are we gonna be staying?"

"Soojin already offered her generosity for emergencies," Jaehyun spoke, picking up a piece of buttered toast, "so your team will be staying under her care."

"Jakob, can you go wake up and fetch Chan?" Johnny requested as he added some chocolate spread to his toast, "I have stuff to discuss with him," he added and Jakob instantly stood up and went to Chan's room, the door was already opened and when he entered, he found Chan and Felix spooning on the bed. He hesitated to wake them up, seeing them both on the same bed and sleeping soundly made him smile.

"Yo, Jakob," Jakob heard Changbin call from outside the door to Chan's room, and in came him and Minho, "dude, what's taking you so long? Oh-" Changbin stopped in his train of words when he saw the two snoring males on the bed.

"Should we wake them?" Minho rolled his eyes when Changbin asked this, then he fished out his phone.

"A few photos won't hurt." Minho cheekily said, a mischievous grin etched on his face, "Chan might want them later."

▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀

Johnny looked up the clock that hung at the other side of the gaming room's wall, Chan was a bit late, considering that Johnny gave twenty minutes allowance to the lad that slept in and missed the opportunity to have a one on one breakfast with Johnny. But still, Johnny patiently waited, he walked around the gaming room that filled with certain things that could instantly state that the Bang family was incredibly dirty rich.

His feet brought him back to the couch, and he sat there, and just in time, Chan came and he instantly sat on the other end of the couch. 

"I'm sorry," Chan said, "I had to tell Minho and Changbin to entertain my family for a while."

"Understandable," Johnny said as he nodded.

"What is it that you wanted to talk with me about?" Queried Chan.

"I just want to tell you to calm down first, because what I will be telling you might hurt you," Johnny said, Chan taking a few slow breathes, in from his nose, out through his mouth, "We've noticed the change in behavior."

"Change of behavior on who, exactly?" Asked Chan, his brows slowly knotting together in the center.

Sighing, Johnny turned his head to the door, as if to make sure that no one would enter the room, he then returned his attention to Chan and answered, "Jisung, he's been complaining a lot, by now, Jaehyun is talking to Jisung to tell him that he has two choices, walk away from all of this and stay hidden until it's over or stay and help this end."