CHAPTER 8

Ashley POV:

I only became aware of what was happening when he started pulling my hairs, at which point I immediately tried to push him away with all of my effort. I kept attempting to push him away, and when he did, I smacked him hard for acting that way.

I glared at him as I noticed his rapid breathing and longing in his eyes.

I said pointing my finger at him "Liam Harrington, you've lost your mind. What kind of just..."

He grabbed my hand, but when he turned it around and saw the bruises, he hurriedly bought me seats and left the room. When I noticed the worry in his eyes, the rage I had been feeling earlier instantly vanished. It was so sweet of him to trace the bruise with his hand.

He immediately came back with a first aid box, I quietly mumbled when he was near me "It's just small bruise. There no need to fuss over it so much."

"Shut up. That's not your decision to make." He said pulling my arm out to apply medicine.

"Off course it my call when it's my injury." I replied and groan when he applied the medicine.

"Does it hurt." he questioned with concern. Seeing his cute face my heart just skipped a bit.

"No.. I am..." I didn't know what to say at that moment.

"You are not a wonder women so if you feel it's paining admit it." He said applying ointment.

I laughed saying "Off course I am a wonder woman."

"Hah.. Such a wonder woman you are who doesn't even know how to keep herself safe." He maintain.

I gave him annoyed look "What do you mean by that, do you feel that I can't take of myself."

"Off Course if you did then you wouldn't be running towards to goons instead of hiding when you don't know they are caring gun or not." He express

"I knew what I was doing okay. I had the situation under control." I explain him once again.

"Done." he said finishing applying medicine and didn't said anything in response to my explanation. I was about to say but my words were interrupted when my phone rang. I picked it up and walk away from Liam as it was Nathan

"Hey Nathan"

"Hey, listen I saw the file you share and it's look good to me but you need to ask others about the same." he said

"Yah I am planning to ask them as soon as possible because whatever happened today made me think that our plan will work. We have a very efficient team and missions can be done properly." I mumbled

"Did you contact her family." He queried

"No not yet." I blushed thinking about what I have been doing instead of contacting her family.

"Okay.......oh by the way did anyone else know about you opening the new company." he questioned loudly

"Nope only you. Because you are my favorite." I revealed

"That's my girl. I love you for that." He smiled

"I know and I love you too." I teased exactly knowing what was happening over other side. Nathan was with Max who is also very good friend of mine and both are like elder brother to me but they both are always in competition with each other about who I like the most.

"Ashley Ryan let see if you can say that words in front of me to him." Came Maxwell angry voice while Nathan laughed in back

"Kidding. You know...." My words were cut off as Liam took the phone away from my ears and threw it away.