CHAPTER 28

Liam POV:

Darkness....

This darkness won't come to end, I have been walking non stop but the darkness continued. He felt like he was on the road which had no End. Suddenly I saw a light coming through the corner. I walk towards it and realized that it was door to exit this place. I walk out and suddenly I was standing inside the room full of white wall. Hearing the beeping of the machine I looked towards it and then froze as I was hooked with different wires and my head was bandaged.

A flashback came and I remember my accident. I pushed Ashley and the car crashed into me, that was the last thing I remember. Suddenly the door opened and my mom walk in. Seeing her crying face I felt anxious immediately walk  toward her and tried to wipe her tears but I couldn't touch her.

I tried to take her hand in mine but I just couldn't touch her. I was getting annoyed now as I couldn't see her crying at all. She walk over to the bed and started caressing my face looking at my body lovingly. That time I realised that my body was on the bed so I couldn't reach her.

"Hey, Baby wake up. Everyone here is waiting for you. I know my boy is not that weak to give up the fight. I believe you will wake up and everything is gonna be fine but seeing you like this is just breaking my heart.I have never seen you like this and don't want to see it ever again. So please baby wake up, please."

Tears continue to flow down her eyes, even though she was sounding strong but I knew she felt fear.  Hearing her words I felt bad for making her going through this. I felt powerless as I couldn't take her in arms and show her that I am fine. She caress my face and kissing on my forehand she slowly walk out of the room.

I followed her out in fear that she will have accident somewhere as she was not doing okay. While walking we bumped into Leon whose face was face was sullen but for mom he gave her smile. Taking her in his arms they walk towards the waiting room. I stood at door looking at my family who were here for me. All of their faces were not looking good.

That time Aaron my cousin came towards me talking on his phone.

"His situation doesn't look good babe. The doctors just came by and said that if he doesn't wake in next few hours then...." He gulped his face gloom.

I didn't understand what to do ,but then I saw dad. I walk towards him who was sitting with my uncle.  His face was empty but his eyes gave out his feeling. I put on my hand on his shoulder but couldn't and I felt anger rising inside me due to my helplessness.

I know what they must be feeling as I felt the same when dad had accident. That time I was terrified even thinking about loosing him and now they must be feeling the same. I just stood beside him thinking maybe he will feel better.

"Dad" Lucas came and kneel down infront of him and gave him a juice to drink.

Dad shake his head saying he didn't want it.

"I know you don't feel like eating anything now but drink these so that when Liam wakes up you can give him a good beating. You need energy for that so please."

"Yes Andrew drink it, Amelia is looking our way right now. So you better drink it so Lucas can force her to eat something as well." my uncle Anthony said

Dad took the juice hearing uncle words. I looked around and saw Aiden and Aaron my cousins giving everyone something to eat . I couldn't stand seeing everyone so sad,  so I went out of the room.

That time I saw Ashley walking, I felt miserable seeing her haggard look. Just when I was about to followed her the scenario change and once again I was surrounded by darkness but this time my hands chain to the wall. Thinking of everyone unhappy faces I tried to search for something so that I can break the change and get out of darkness that time I heard gentle and beautiful voice