CHAPTER 40

Author POV:

"Uncle" Liam yelled as he tried to catch the George falling.

"George" Amelia and Andrew shouted loudly when they saw their friend fall down on ground.

Ashley gasped seeing George condition and felt agitated as seeing him lifeless was really painful. During the project they both had bonded really well and now all of these was making her feel confused. One side she wanted to help him even though he was person she hated the most but on the other side her mother was also not in good state of mind. Madelynn almost lost her balance when George felt down but Ashley held her.  Ashley knew even though her mother was saying harsh words, her heart was still soft and she was heartbroken that's why she was being rude. Ashley feeling were also mixed as she was feelings bad for her mother but same time there was a bit of thought that George is not a bad person, and he was such a wonderful guy. These feelings were making her confused and
all of these was messing her heart and mind. Meanwhile, Enzo immediately went to get doctors or nurse for help.

Catrina also scrambled towards George who layed on ground in unconscious state. Liam and his parents tried to wake him but there was no response.

"George wake up."

"Uncle wake up."

"George can you hear me."

"George please say something."

"Uncle...."

Seeing George lifeless Amelia eyes watered as he was not responding.

"Drew so something." She choked while asking her husband.

"He will be fine." Andrew said trying to convince wife and himself as well.

As soon as the doctors and nurses they immediately spring into action asking all of them to move away from the patient.
"Please move aside. Let us check on the patient."

While the doctors check on the patient there was silence among all of people present as they felt scared and nervous.

Amelia sob silently in her husband arms while Liam was with Ashley and Madelynn who was frozen seeing she saw George lying unconscious. Her felt heavy as if it couldn't breath seeing his pale face. Madelynn and her daughter were little bit away from George but their heart was pounding like crazy just like everyone present there. Even though they were not showing that on their face.

"Let move him." Doctor mumbled after doing a checkup. Everyone took the action and George was taken to the ER.

"Excuse me, what happened to George ?" Andrew questioned feeling emotional and afraid as really couldn't bear if anything happens to George.

"We can't tell you anything yet but after doing the scans I will let you know." Doctor said showing small smile and went away. Andrew kept looking at the way she went, lost in his own thoughts.

"These month is really bad for us. Two of our family members landed in hospital." Amelia mumbled coming beside George.

"All we can do is pray. So let's go seat and wait." Andrew mutter and turn around holding his wife in his arms.

As soon as they turn around they came face to face with Madelynn who was still looking at the door in dazed. Amelia patted Andrew arms asking him to let go of her and after he did that she went towards Madelynn. She caress Ashley hair and smile softly as she understood what must be feeling right now. She felt pity at her as well because Ashley had seen three of closed people's of her in hospital these month.

After that she stood infront of her former best friend as because of their husband they had become close as well.

"Maddy." Amelia said softly putting her hand on her friend's shoulder.