CHAPTER 34

Liam POV:

"You make my car look small." Ashley mumbled as soon as she sat in the driver seat. Even though the car was big and spacious as soon as I sat down it made car extremely small.

"We will buy the big one so that you can be my ride everywhere."

"Oh hello I am not your driver."

"But you are my girlfriend." I

"Stop saying that again and again." I

"What it's true." I teased her as I knew whenever I say that her cheeks would flush up. And I love seeing her cheeks red instead of her whole face which I have been seeing from the day one.

She just shook her head at my words while driving just when she was about to take a left which will led us to Dad's place. I said "Hey wait a don't drop me yet. I want to spend time with you."

"So where are we going." She questioned raising her eyebrows at me.

I thought of where we could go,
"Let's go Hudson River Park."

"Okay. " She nodded in affirmation and started driving the car.

"Let's play 20 questions." I said as ride was long. She gave a me look saying why.

"Why not. I mean we both know things about each other through many people, but as a offical couple I think try to do it again and these time through correct ways." I explained my thoughts

"Fair enough Mr excited person."
She said pinching my cheeks.

"That's I am as I got the most precious thing." I said  kissing her back of hand.

She looked into my eyes and said "You are the precious thing not me."

"We not going to debate on that instead let's started with our game." I said and when she nodded,  we asked each other questions regarding our life, favourite etc and we stop our game when there was very bad traffic ahead and since Ash was scared of getting me into accident she told to be quiet while she drove the car with full focus. Since I was supposed to be quiet I got lost looking at her  beautiful face.

"We are here." She said after parking the car.

She patted my arms when I didn't respond saying "Hey where are you lost I called you three time but you didn't respond."

"Nothing it's just you looked so hot while driving that I couldn't help but get lost in your beauty. "

"Such a cheezy pick up line. Where did you even learn these things from."

"Leon." I revealed

"Expected from him." She agreed

"But I must agree it feel nice seeing you flirting with the pick up lines." She added

I pulled in my arms and surrounded then around her waist saying "You will have more of it. I stored so much of things in my brain to woo you. And I am going to used to that now as you are my girlfriend."

"Ha..Ha..." She laughed and seeing her smile even I couldn't control my laughter and we had good laugh.  I tried to live in moment as we stay like that her in my arms. These were the moments which I had been dreaming since long time. Her in my arms. I prayed that we will remain together like these till eternity.

"Okay enough of romance. Now let's go get some ice cream and enjoy the view." She said trying pushing me back.

"No we do that later on." I said not wanting leave her.

"Liam.. please let's go out. We can hug each other later on. I am not going anywhere."

"Okay okay but first give me kiss." I said leaving her.

"Okay " She said placing her lips on my mine. Just when I was savoring the moment she move away.

"What..." I pouted opening my eyes.

"I did what you wanted now let's go." She said getting out of the car.

"But I want more kisses." I mumbled when she open my side  door.

"You will get that later on. Now come out." She said helping me to come out of the car. When we started walking we interwined hand and she smiled back when I kissed her hand.

While searching for the place I showed her our intertwined hand saying "These is best thing in my life."

"Mind too. I never knew these that at such a crowded place I could feel  relax and happy just by standing with you.Right now. If only..."

"Ssh...ssh what did I say earlier."
I interrupted her giving her smile she nodded at my words.

"There the vacant spot." She said looking ahead. We quickly walk over there. When we sat down Ashley went to get ice cream for us as she refused to let me do that. While I waited for her I looked at citylights and the water and just prayed to god to let my life remain like these for rest of my life.

Soon Ash came back with ice cream. We ate our ice cream while holding the love of my life in my arms and enjoying
the amazing view.

"It's so beautiful." She uttered.

"Just like you." I said putting the strand of her hair behind the ears and her cheeks turn red even though it was night I could tell that.

"Stop that." She said slapping me lightly on my shoulder.

"Like what." I questions smiling her way.

"Like I am some rare species."

"You are rare and are only for mine." I said genuinely.

"You are just unbelievable." She said shaking her head and lean back on my shoulder looking at the river.

"Your aunt surgery is tomorrow right." I questioned

"Yah. My mom and my cousin everyone  is with her right now."

"Then why aren't you ..." I didn't speak full sentence but she understood it.

"Because my aunt insisted that before her  surgery she wanted to see me in relationship and happy." She explained.

"How did you aunt all of these ?"

"Catrina and Enzo and Mom never hides anything from aunt so she knew everything also there were. Aunt is like mom life saver."

"And how your is mom doing?" I asked looking at her.

"She is doing great." She sighed and kept looking ahead.

"Everything okay ?" I asked in concern and kept my hand on hers.

"Yah it's just that New York isn't my mom's favourite place. As these place too many bad memories which she doesn't want to recall. And now aunt is also unwell, so she came but I am worried her mended heart would pain alot seeing something, some places, or..... someone."

"Don't worry everything is gonna be fine. Also you are there to support you mom. And I am here as well." I expressed

"I love you." She said giving me a peck.

"I love you too." I smiled seeing her getting so open with me. I was happy with her telling me little bit of her past herself and not avoiding the topic.

"I am really bless that you came into my life." She mumbled and I mumbled me too in my heart while getting lost in scenic beauty.