CHAPTER 29

Liam POV:

Lucas cleared his throat and patted me which made me look at him. He gave me look saying
Control yourself she isn't going anywhere.

I realised what I have been doing even though everyone didn't show it on their face their eyes were smiling. Understanding the situation Aiden took everyone out saying that I needed rest and I had enough of their drama.

Telling to me rest and take care everyone started walking out of the room. When she was about to go out as well with Juliet, I indicated Leon through my eyes and he understood me and pulled Juliet out with him and push Ashley to me.

A sudden push made her stumble and for a support she held my bed to stabilize herself. Her hair which were on her face block my view so i raised my hand and put them behind her ears. She looks at me that time and I saw her face clearly. Her face looked tired and eyes were puffy due to crying.

"Are you okay?" I questioned her

"Yes I am fine. Instead I should I ask you that are you feeling good?"

I nodded at that when I was about to say that I heard her confession. She said "Okay good now you should rest. I will go out."

Saying that she was turn around to walk but I held her hand and pulled her to me. Even though it pain when she landed on me, I didn't show any reaction but locked her in my arms. Her Looking into her mesmerizing eyes I whispered " I have woken up so now you have keep
your promise."

"What promise" she questioned avoiding my eyes and her face getting red.

"You know what promise that was." I let her out of my arms after giving her kiss on her forehead. She flush up as this was first time I kiss her but I had this instinct to give her kiss, and seeing the chance I gave it.

She quickly scrambled out of my arms and ran towards the door. When the door opened I called her "Ashley, you can run for now but I hope you won't go back on your words."

"I won't" she replied even though she didn't turn around and walk out of the room of the room quickly. I smile hearing her words I don't what happened maybe it was these accident which triggers her but I felt that today she was not like earlier where she used to avoid me or my feelings but today she readily accepted also agreed that she would let me date her. I felt content and fortunate that these accident gave me the love of my life.

I lean back on my bed satisfied and call for the nurse so that she can help me adjust the bed. Earlier when everyone was there I didn't feel tiredness but now I felt sleepy after the nurse helped me, I closed my eyes.

Ashley POV:

When I heard Liam cousin telling that Liam has woken up, I feel a jolt of happiness. I followed everyone feeling excited and happy thinking about seeing him awake.

Liam is back, he is awake

I entered the room last and saw him giving the a million dollar smile to his mother. Seeing his face which was pale and bloodless earlier now was full of blood and happiness. It was only at that moment I felt my body relax.

The doctor said all of us to go out so that he can give him a check up. I did not stand outside the room waiting for doctor to finish instead I went to prayer room.

Standing infront of God, I said "Thank you, for letting him back."

When I turn around I came across Mr Anderson.

"Hey Mr Anderson did you hear Liam woke up." I told him trying to control my happiness as I remember he was not there when we got the news.

"Yes that's why I came here to thank him." He replied giving me a smile.