20 (M)

A/N: ⚠️WARNING! This chapter contains smut! Read if you're ready!

P.S. I PROMISE THIS THE LAST SMUT CHAPTER IN THIS ENTIRE STORY! OKOK HAVE FUN ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(And don't forget to support Seulrene subunit❤❤)

-------------------

Irene's POV:

Back at the café a month ago, I was so surprised when Seulgi gave me a promise ring. She told me that for as long as I wear the ring, we promised each other that we'll continue to love one another until the very end.

But then I saw the look on Wendy's face when she looked down on my finger where my ring was placed. I felt guilty. Maybe it was because I made out with her the night before and just left her at the hotel, without even saying goodbye or writing a letter.

I loved Seulgi so much, but Wendy was also in my heart. I felt the love when I was with Wendy. She makes me laugh and happy. Seulgi makes me feel calm and relaxed, but always makes sure that I know that she's always there for me.

When I made out with Wendy for the first time, I was so happy that I didn't want it to end and let her go again. Seulgi and I have never had sex, but she would always do something dirty.

Despite everything that happened with Wendy, I loved Seulgi and she was my everything.

I was walking down the streets from work and remembered that today was my first year anniversary with Seulgi. I was so excited to surprise her. There was a store nearby, and I decided to enter it.

After buying the things for Seulgi, I came out of the store and took a taxi to Seulgi's house with a smile on my face. I bought purple roses because I thought they looked pretty and bought a brown bear.

My Seulgibear. The stuffed bear reminded me so much of you, love.

I told the taxi Seulgi's street address and off we went. My heart was pounding like crazy because it was our first year anniversary. Damn, Joohyun! You could've taken a day off from modeling!

After a while of driving, we finally arrived at Seulgi's house. I paid the driver and I tried my best to unlock the doors quietly as I could, to surprise Seulgi. I opened the doors quietly and to my surprise, the lights were down. All of them. I slowly entered the house without making a sound as I could. I shut the door slowly and quietly.

I was quiet enough to hear faint moans.

I froze. Am I hearing correctly? I tried to quietly follow where the noises were coming from, without turning on the lights. I entered the living area and I nearly gasped.

I saw two figures making out on the sofa, as the moonlight shined on them. It was Joy and Seulgi. My Seulgi. I backed away without trying to make a sound, as I listened to the two, moan.

My heart was beating fast and I just wanted to scream at them and hit Joy's face, but I couldn't. I couldn't believe what I saw.

Seulgi's making out with another girl, other than me, and we haven't even made out yet.

But that's what I also did to her, with Seungwan.

I reached the door and quietly opened it. I quietly placed the flowers, the stuffed bear, and the promise ring, near the door and exited the house. I started running. I was crying my heart out, as I kept running. Why did you have to do this to me, Seulgi? But I couldn't blame her. Because I did that, too. Wendy's house was about a street away from Seulgi's.

Without thinking, I ran all the way to her house.

•••

Wendy's POV: