17 (M)

A/N: ⚠️WARNING! This chapter contains smut, and very matured content!

Read if you're ready!

-----------

Irene's POV:

I went to a convenience store nearby and sat at one of the tables inside. Joohyun, why the hell did you kiss her? You already have Seulgi, and Wendy already has Joy. So why did you kiss her?

I rested my head on hand and thought about my actions. Just then, I heard a notification from my phone. It was from Wendy.

Ex:
I'm stayuhgs at a h0tel tongihet.
1 just neesed some time to tthink.

I was confused. Why would Wendy text me? She even had a lot of typos, but luckily I still understood her. I texted her an 'okay', just to play it cool.

I turned my phone off and was about to put it in my jean pocket, when I heard another notification go off. It was from Wendy. Again.

Ex:

Ugh, pweasee com3 ovr.
mY s v sjsu hwead hurtS.
1m aT the most expEnsibe hootell.
rm 216.
loVe hrryy.

Love? She must've thought I was Joy. I was even concerned why Wendy was typing like that. I didn't even have Joy's number, so I couldn't tell her. I replied with 'okay' and sighed as I exited the convenience store. I waited for a taxi and told him to go to the most expensive hotel in Seoul.

We arrived at the hotel 15 minutes later. I paid the taxi driver and entered the hotel. There were fans who immediately recognized me and started to take pictures of me. I covered my face using my arms and hastily walked straight to where the elevators were.

I reached the floor where Wendy's room was on and I knocked on the door once I reached her door. She opened the door and I was shocked to see Wendy all drunk and her hair was all over her face. She hugged me as I entered the room, closing the door behind me. "Why w-were you so l-late?" she slurred her words.

I smelled the alcohol in her breath and tried to let her go, but her arms were still holding on strong, around my waist. "I-I was waiting f-for you, Joy." She smiled drunkenly and leaned her head on my shoulder. I sighed. She really thought I was Sooyoung.

I looked at the room and the lights were dim, but I was able to see three empty bottles of soju, laying on the living room table and a half-drunk bottle of soju, still standing on it. "God, you drank a lot." I walked over to the sofa, with Wendy still hugging me.

"Y-You smell s-so nice..." She looked at me with drunken eyes. "Y-You really l-look like I-Irene, love." She chuckled and lazily pinched my nose and rested her head on my shoulder.

"You should rest your head on the sofa-"

"N-No!" Wendy whined like a little kid. It was cute. "I w-wanna stay by y-you!" She got comfy in my arms. I missed her hugs. I wish we could be like this forever, just her in my arms.

She suddenly laughed. "Y-You sound s-so much like I-Irene...!"

"What made you drink so much soju?"

"Hmm..." She kept smiling drunkenly. "I-I met up with I-Irene... hehehe." She kept chuckling to herself as I listened. "Love, she t-told me she still h-has feelings for me!" She snorted and hugged my waist tighter.

"A-And then... she kissed m-me." I looked at her and saw her smile so brightly, even with those drunk eyes of hers. "I liked it, love. I liked that kiss." She buried her face in my neck and kept chuckling.