7

Wendy's POV: 

That night, I slept alone on my bed. I'm wasn't really sure where Irene slept, but for sure she wasn't beside me. I let out a huge sigh. Thank god, I have the bed all to myself. Another part of me misses Irene laying next to me. I rolled over to the pillow she slept on and damn, I could smell her wonderful scent. I took the pillow and started sniffing it, like I was on drugs. Ugh, Seungwan, you're so whipped for her. After a long time of tossing and turning, I fell asleep, hugging the same pillow. 

I woke up to the sun shining brightly at my eyes. I hate sunlight. I realized I forgot to close the curtains. I walked over to close the curtains when something caught my attention outside the window. I looked down to see Yeri, Na-eun, and Irene outside the huge backyard, near the pool. My half sister and Yeri were wearing bikinis. I wasn't sure about Irene. I didn't see any maids or butlers outside. Oh my god, did I wake up late? I hurriedly went downstairs and out the backyard.

"Good morning Wendy." Na-eun greeted me. "Or more like good afternoon. It's 1 in the afternoon."

"Wendy unnie! How was your sleep?" Yeri chuckled. "You stayed up late didn't you? Thinking about Irene unnie…" she burst out in laughter and I hit her arm. However, I was thinking about Irene last night. It was the reason for my tossing and turning last night. 

Irene was the only person who didn't greet me. She was concentrating on slicing the oranges and wore a towel around her waist. She didn't even bother looking at me. Maybe it was because of what happened last night?

"Wendy." I suddenly jumped from staring at Irene for too long when I was called by Na-eun. "Why don't you change to your swimsuit?"

"I don't swim." I replied.

"Right. Change to jump in the hot tub?"

"Sure, I guess…" I went inside, leaving the three outside. I went up to my room. I went straight to my huge walk-in closet, leaving my bedroom door completely open. I was in the middle of searching for a swimsuit when suddenly a soft hand touched my shoulder. I jumped.

"Wendy." She said. I turned around to see Irene, without her towel around her waist. I checked her out and damn. Holy fuck. Irene wore a 2 piece black bikini and I could see her abs popping. She looked hot. I turned my back on her as my face started to turn red. I bet she saw the way I checked her out, because I heard sudden laughter coming from her. "You like it, don't you?"

She wrapped her arms around my shoulders from my behind. God, Seungwan, keep your shit together! It felt like she was trying to seduce me. I just froze while looking at the ground as she slowly walked in front me, touching my neck. She lightly grabbed my chin, so I was looking at her and felt her lips on mine. She kissed me so passionately. Once again I was frozen and didn't do anything. She broke the kiss.

"I'll see you outside." she said in a sexy voice and left my room, leaving me confused and red. Why did she suddenly do that? I looked at the entrance of my walk-in closet. Yep, she left my door open… I sighed and continued to search for a swimsuit. After a while, I finally found a pair and put it on. I wore a deep blue, 2 piece bikini. Good enough. I went out of my walk-in closet, out of my room, and to my backyard.

"Finally, Wendy! You took so long!" I turned to see Na-eun already in the pool with Yeri. They were playing with a beach ball. 

"Na-eun unnie, Irene followed Wendy! I bet they did something!" Yeri let out a giggle, followed by Na-eun. 

I sat on the edge and dipped my feet into the pool and started splashing Yeri and Na-eun, as I kept paddling my feet in the water. "Yah!" Na-eun struggled to avoid my splashes. 

"Just because Irene followed me, doesn't mean we did anything!" I kept paddling my feet in the water. Funny, because Irene and I actually did something together. They didn't need to know. "Anyway, Na-eun, where's your mother and our father?" I stopped paddling my feet and let it relax in the warm water.

"Oh my god, they didn't tell you?" She looked at me with a questioning expression. "They left very early in the morning for a business trip to Thailand. Sheesh, I feel bad for you." 

I let out a sigh. "Don't. I'm already used to it." I rolled my eyes. 

"Oh, Irene unnie!" Na-eun called. "My parents received a phone call from your parents saying that you'll be staying here for a couple more days. Are your clothes enough?" She looked at Irene, who was walking closer to the pool and sat beside me.

"Hmm… I'm pretty sure I have enough clothes in my backpack… if not, then I can just borrow a few from Wendy, hm?" Irene looked at me with a smile and nudged my shoulder. I can't help but smile back. Seeing her smile just makes me so happy.

"Okay, okay! Enough with the serious talk and let's get this pool party started!" Yeri yelled out and hit Na-eun with a beach ball.

Irene's POV:

Yeri and Na-eun were having so much fun at the pool, while I decided to stay in the hot tub with Wendy. She shared some funny and embarrassing stories of her during her year in university. I just kept laughing at every story she told me. It may be too early for some champagne, but we didn't care. We drank little sips of it so we wouldn't get tipsy quickly. We started talking about dating.

"So Irene, have you dated anyone before?" Wendy asked me. I could hear Yeri and Na-eun as they splashed in the water, laughing.

"Actually, I'm not sure if you would count this as dating, but when I was in high school, someone dared Seulgi and I to date for a day, even though it actually turned out as if we're just hanging out as friends."

"Hmm…" Wendy slightly pouted her lips. She was too cute. 

"It's okay, it meant nothing much, since we were being watched to make sure we actually did the dare." I smiled at her to cheer her up. "What about you?"

"Oh, uhm… I actually dated guys before. I've at least dated 3, but they only wanted to date me for my money." Wendy awkwardly scratched the side of her neck. "I thought I would still be interested in guys, until I met you…" She smiled at me with honey dripping eyes. God, her eyes… 

I smiled at her and gave her a peck. I heard Yeri screaming like crazy. "OHHH MYY GODD!" She had her mouth and eyes wide open. "IRENE UNNIE GAVE WENDY UNNIE A PECK!"

I chuckled. Yeri has always been like this. She seems more like a little sister than just a cousin.

"ableshkeablejsh." I heard Na-eun speaking gibberish. 

I faced Wendy and saw that she was super red, as she looked at Yeri and Na-eun. She's so adorable. "Oh! Oh my god! Uh, Na-eun unnie, let's leave them be. Sorry Irene unnie!" Yeri said as she went to pick up the beach ball. 

I smirked and gave Wendy another peck as Yeri and Na-eun turned to continue playing with the beach ball.