6 (M)

A/N: WARNING! This chapter will have mature content. Read if you're ready!

P.S. sorry if this chapter is short. I'll try to write a longer chapter next time!

----------------

Irene's POV:

Back at the park, I swore I heard Wendy mumble something under breath, but I couldn't pick up what it was. We both arrived back at Wendy's place and her parents haven't arrived home yet. However, once we entered the house, we saw Yeri and Na-eun standing in front of the door with grins across their faces.

"Unnie! You're finally back!" Yeri walked up and hugged me. "So how was your day with Wendy unnie, hm?"

I turned my head to Wendy and she looked a little ticked off. She crossed her arms and slightly rolled her eyes at us. "Forget it." she answered and went upstairs.

"Yah, Wendy!" Na-eun yelled and followed her up the staircase.

Yeri looked at me with complete shock. "Unnie? What happened?"

I didn't answer her question and just gave her a smile. I rubbed her hands for a moment, let go, and started walking up the staircase. "Huh? Unnie, wait for me!" I heard her footsteps behind me.

I knocked on Wendy's door and let myself in. I saw her looking down, sitting on the side of her bed, with Na-eun tapping her back. Na-eun looked up to us. "She won't speak." she said and walked over to Yeri. "Come, Yeri. Let's leave the two alone." Out they went.

It felt awkward as I was just standing in front of Wendy. She continued to look down. I came over to sit beside her, but she moved away. I came closer and she did the same thing. "Wendy..."

"Leave me alone please."

"Let's try and talk this out." I can feel the frustration growing inside her, as I saw her clench her fists. "I-It's so stupid..." I heard her mumble.

"...what?"

"It's so stupid." this time she said it loud and clear. She looked at me with tears falling down on her cheek. "I already told you why I'm like this, and it's so stupid."

Wendy's POV:

"It's so stupid." this time I said it loud and clear. I looked at her with tears falling down on my cheek. "I already told you why I'm like this, and it's so stupid."

"It's stupid to fall in love with me?" She leaned closer. "It's stupid that you've fallen in love with me, even though we just met?"

I looked at her with my eyes wide open. She looked very blurry to me, since there were tears in the way of my sight. "I-I'm just confused... I don't know anymore..." I looked away from her. "Irene, I'm straight and you make me question my sexuality. You make me feel different, different when I'm with guys."

"Then you must be so in love with me, Son Wendy." she leaned closer to me until our shoulders touched.

"I-I don't know, you just make my heart flutter like crazy in any way." I faced her. "You're so beautiful, Irene. Your eyes, nose, lips. Everything about you is perfect in my eyes. You're so-"

But even before I could finish my sentence, I felt a pair of lips on mine. She cupped my face with her two small, yet soft hands. God, is this really happening? A goddess kissing me? She kissed me so passionately, that my heart was beating like crazy. Who am I even kidding? My heart always beats like that everytime I'm with her.

She broke the kiss. "I-I'm sorry..." she looked away from me. "I-I don't know-"

I cupped her face and kissed her. At first, she didn't move, but she started to kiss me back. Our kiss was passionate at first, but it gradually turned into a rough kiss. We both fell onto the bed with our backs. As soon as I knew it, Irene was on top of me. We kept kissing and I suddenly felt her hand slowly go up my ribs underneath my top. I broke the kiss and let out a gasp.

"I-Irene, aren't we going... you know... a little too fast?" She just kept going up until she felt my bra. I let out another gasp and quickly held her wrist. "I-Irene..."

She kissed my neck and I let out a soft moan. "I would like to hear more of your moans, Wendy..." she whispered into my ear. I started to blush real hard, to the point where my cheeks started to burn. I already felt her hand slide under my bra, which made me let out a moan and twitch. "I-Irene...!" I was sweating so bad. Irene just looked at me with her cold stare and continued what she was doing. "W-Wait... stop!" I grabbed her wrist so her hand would stop moving.

She leaned closer toward my ear. "You don't like it, Wendy?"

"N-No- I-It's just-!"

"We're going to get married in the future... might as well get used to each other... hm?"

She kissed me and I struggled to break the kiss, as she was pressed onto mine, hard. I felt weak. Her kisses just genuinely made me felt weak and so do her touches. I was sweaty, hot, and messy. I don't know, but something just didn't feel right. I finally managed to get her off me. "I-Irene!" I held both of her shoulders. "I just... I don't think it's the right time to do this..."

She continued to give me that cold gaze. It was so awkward. She finally let out a sigh. She scooted away from me. "Then..." she said, looking away. "I will wait for that right time."

I just sat there in silence as I watched her fix herself before leaving my room, leaving me all hot, sweaty, and messed up.

God, Seungwan, what have you done?