"Yeah Tyler why didn't you" Jen blamed Tyler.

"I was playing mario kart" he shrugged.

"Yeah yeah" Jen rolled her eyes.

"Idiots" I mumbled.

"Glad to see your still your usual bundle of sunshine and rainbows" Jen said sarcastically and I just rolled my eyes again.

"So what happened did you eat a mushroom and some dumb shit" Tyler asked.

"No idea, doctors don't know what it was" I shrugged.

"Its probably just bad karma" Jen said blankly and we all looked at her confused.

"What?" Tyler asked confused.

"Yeah what?" I said.

"Probably bad karma for being a bitch" Jen shrugged.

"Wow" was all I said as Tyler snickered.

"Sorry but your a bitch" Jen shrugged again.

"I'm aware" I said notchanantly.

"I'm just kidding but you are a bitch sometimes though" Jen grinned.

"Yeah yeah I'm a bitch I know" I said.

"Ooo food" Jen said and took one of my fries.

"Hey don't take her food she almost died" Tyler shoved the back of her head as she was swallowing it causing her to choke.

"Oi I almost died jackass you could have killed me" Jen whacked the bad of Tyler's head.

"Now who's being dramatic" Tyler mumbled.

"God you two never stop fighting" I groaned.

"By the way Tyler I'm sorry for what happened with Jason and his friends I had no idea they'd do that to you" I apologised.

"Hey it's okay it's not your fault in fine" he gave me a reassuring smile.

"Hey I saw them though the day after you dis some damage girl I was actually shocked can't believe you actually took six guys on your own I mean I knew you were strong but shit" Jen grinned with a proud look on her face.

"Well I didn't exactly win Jason knocked me out and I woke up hours later" I said.

"Jesus seriously well you still did a number on them they all looked like they and been hit buy a bus twice" Jen said.

"Did you see what they did to his grave?" I questioned.

"No we didn't wanna see it but it's being delt with he's getting a new headstone" Tyler said.

"Was it bad?" Jen asked.

"Completley destroyed" I said.

"I can't believe you actually went there though I didn't think you would" Jen said.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Well you avoided evreything about him I didn't think you would go to his grave" Jen said.

"What and just let those dicks sit around drinking and getting high around his grave I'm not that shit of a friend" I said.

"You know he would have given you a five hour lecture for doing that" Tyler chuckled.

"Ugh I know" I said.

"This is the most I've ever heard you talk about him since ya know" Jen gave me a small smile.

"I know" I said and they both gave me a small smile.

"We should head back before Jen's mom freaks out when she finds her missing" Tyler said.