"Hey Bri did you eat anything with mushrooms in?" Blake asked.

"No why?" I asked confused.

"I just thought that might have been what made you sick" he replied.

"Oh no if I ever accidentally eat I mushroom I usually know straight away and get a shot that I keep with me" I said.

"How do you know, has it happened often?" Caleb asked.

"I just do and no it's happened a couple of times it happened once at a restaurant the thing I ordered didn't say it had mushrooms in but I noticed straight away and used my epinephrine shot.

"Where do you keep it?" Nick asked.

"I have one in my room and the other in my school bag" I replied.

"Okay good" he said.

"I wonder what you took then to cause all this we're gonna have to be careful and watch what your eating and drinking" Cole said.

"I do have other allergies but I don't remember what they are I just know mushrooms is my worst I think my mum told me but that was so long ago I've forgotten I think I might be allergic to avacado... but I could be imagining that" I replied to Cole.

"Hmm we need to be careful then" Nick said.

Suddenly the door burst open and a frantic Jen ran in along with Tyler.

"BRI THANK GOD YOUR ALIVE YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUTTA ME IDIOT" she ran over and basically crawled over Xander and gave me a huge hug before letting go and standing up straight.

"Jeez chill out I'm fine" I said.

"Fine??? I get a call from Xavier telling me my best friend is in the hospital because she turned into a smurf and was coughing up blood now I'm not doctor but that doesn't sound fine to me" she ranted out.

"Did you just call me a Smurf? I gave her a disapproving look.

"Maybe" she said.

I rolled my eyes before saying "I'm fine seriously you didn't have to come."

"Yes we did we were totally freaked out we thought you were gonna die" Tyler spoke up.

"Yeah you should have seen his total drama queen" Jen said pointing her thumb behind her at Tyler.

"Oi dipshit the only drama queen around here is you" Tyler snapped at Jen.

"No I'm not" Jen said.

"You literally almost gave that nurse a heart attack questioning where Bri was" Tyler said.

"Oh she's fine" Jen with a wave of her hand.

"Huh?" I said confused.

"Yeah the nurse at the reception desk wouldn't tell us where you were because we aren't family but then Jen started interrogating the poor woman until she told us took us forty minutes" Tyler shook his head.

"Well you weren't exactly helping you just say down and started playing mario kart on your phone whilst are friend was dying asshole" Jen flicked Tyler's help.

"She wasn't dying" Tyler flicked her head back.

"She could have been" Jen said.

"Oi morons" I interrupted them and they both looked at me.

"Why didn't you just call me brother to come get you?" I questioned with a raised brow.

"Uhhhh" Jen looked clueless as did Tyler.