10| Mommy, why are you crying?

***

***

Min Yoongi

After a day of practice and bonding with the twins. I decided to finally take the twins home before my parents get worried.

But, Jin hyung told me to let them stay for a little bit more so they could eat dinner with us.

I agreed and so we ended up staying. It wasn't that hard taking care of the twins and making sure they eat their dinner, because all six of my members were there to help me.

From what I can see, my members absolutely adores my twins. Just like how I love being with the two of them.

They are all so focused on the twins that I don't even know if they're eating as well.

I'm just glad that my members are there to support and help me through my first days of being a father to the twins.

They're great uncles. Obviously, my members are spoiling the two. I don't want my children to grow up being spoiled, but what can I do?

They both deserve the best and more.

"Yoongi hyung!" Hobi exclaimed. "You're phone is ringing!"

I stood up from my seat and walked over to my phone that is currently charging.

I looked at the caller ID and saw my dad. I picked it up and immediately heard him panting.

"Dad?" I asked.

"Yoongi, are the twins still with you?" He asks, his voice slightly shaking.

"Yes, why?" I asked. "Is something wrong? Did something happened?"

Dad chuckles softly, "Oh sorry, we just forgot that you brought the twins with you. Your mother is freaking out the moment she woke up from her nap."

I sighed in relief.

"I thought something actually happened," I told him.

"Don't worry, my members insisted that they have dinner with us," I explained. "Me and my members will bring them home after."

"Alright, see you later."

The call ended and I walked back to our table, where my members are still fussing around the twins.

"Are you guys finished eating?" I asked them.

The twins nodded in response.

"Then, we need to take you home," I said.

My members' faces fell and their smiles turned to frowns as soon as I finished my sentence.

I gave them a confused look, "What?"

"Hyung! Can't they stay with us in the hotel?" The maknaes asked.

I sighed, "As much as I would love that idea, I still need to take the twins back home."