02| 6 years later

***

***

Kim Jennie

"Mom!"

"Mami!!"

"Mother!!"

"Ma!!!"

I groaned and rolled around my bed as I try to open my eyes. I squinted immediately as the sunlight hits my eyes. Then, two angels came into view as they both crawled up on top of me.

"What?" I asked.

"Mom! You need to wake up!"

I sat up on my bed and gummy smiles from the little angels greeted me. Now, this is what I want to see every morning.

"Yes, my babies?" I asked as they both snuggled beside me.

Yoonki, the oldest of the two gave me a pout. "Mom, we're hungry!"

"Yes! We want nom nom!"

I giggled in delight as these two cutie pies made cute sounds and role played what they wanted to me so I could understand.

"Okay! Let's all have nom nom!" I exclaimed and all of us got off the bed. We went to the kitchen to make and eat breakfast.

While I am preparing breakfast, Yoonki helped his younger twin on her chair. I just love how my baby boy is taking good care of his twin. Now, I don't have to worry about them when it comes to taking them to school.

"You guys want sunny side up or scrambled eggs?" I asked them with a spatula on my hand.

Yoonie, my baby girl, puts her hand up and yells. "I want scrambled eggs!!"

I nodded and continued making breakfast for the three of us. After I gave birth to the twins, my parents wanted us to stay in our house here in Gangnam, but I refused and told them that after I get a job and get settled back in school, I'm going to rent an apartment for the three of us.

Of course I want to stay with my parents, but I don't want to burden them with our situation. My family is very well off, my mother has her own entertainment company and my father runs a hospital.

I want to give the best for my kids, because they deserve the best and more. I don't want it to come from my parents' money always. I want to work hard for my children and be the best mother I could be.

My parents and Yoongi's family have been great help for the past six years. I'm really glad that they didn't tell Yoongi about the twins. Even if they did, I don't think he'll even want them after he broke up with me.

It hurts me when I remember all the moments we spent together, the time when we thought we could conquer the world together. But, all of those promises were just lies and all my efforts for my first love was thrown away the moment he ended things between us.