Chapter 14

Previously on

Her scream.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Natsu was running through the forest on full speed toward Lucy scream. When he got there, he saw something he never expect
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lucy knee down rubbing and cuddling an average 5 to 6 feet white wolf with red eyes.

"Luce," Natsu said in almost a whisper of shock and amazed. Lucy hearing his voice look up shock to see Natsu but then smile.

"Beautiful is not he?" It was more like a sentence that a question. Natsu smile and walk towards them. The wolf growl at him making him stop in his tracks.

"Hey hey, he is good. Behave" she whisper, rubbing the wolf then look at Natsu and nodded. Natsu came close, kneeing down on one knee and put a hand on the wolf patting it a little, unsure what to do.

"He is a keeper, right."

"You are not saying-"

"Yes I am keeping him! Just look at him!" Lucy interrupt Natsu and said with joy and excitement.

"Your kidding me, right!"

"No I am not" Lucy face turn sad. "You are not happy with me keeping him."

"No no thats not what I mean-"

"Then what do you mean then!?"

"Nothing, I am just making sure you want the responsibility to take care of an actually wolf" Natsu said smiling but he alone could hear the wolf growl at him.
"I want to," she said smiling. "And his name is Plue".

"That's a stupid name", Natsu argue. Plue growl at him and bit his teeth at him.

"Its okay Plue! He doesn't mean it. Right Natsu," Lucy said giving Natsu a death glare.

"You are right..." Lucy nod smiling. "Its dumb!"

And thats how Natsu and a male wolf name Plue end up fighting.

Who would win?

....................

Meanwhile
Dragneel mansion
In a bedroom

Moans

Groans

Screams of pleasure.

A male with black hair and a woman with blond hair was having a hardcore sex on the bedroom wall.

"Wait wait!" the blondie said panting heavily, stopping the man in between thrust.

"What!?" The man ask confused, panting heavily too.

"Are you sure no one notice we are missing?" She ask, the man chuckle kissing the girl neck making her moan.

"Trust me. No one notice."

Guess who are they?

.........................

Down stairs
Kitchen

"Come on everyone dinner is serve!" Mira yell from the kitchen getting Every ones attention. The girls finish setting the dinning table when Gajeel, Gray, Laxus, Sting, Rogue, Jellal and baby Simon and Ace arrived.
"Aww my little warrior," Erza cooed taking her son gently from Jellal arms, kissing him. Simon make excited baby noise at her.

"Where is my kiss, Strawberry?" Jellal ask waiting for his wife to give him a kiss, Erza blush like a school girl but she still kiss him, on the cheek. But Jellal have another plans in mind, gently taking Erza chin and kiss her on the lips. Erza was surprise at first but kiss back, making sure not to crush their baby in between them.