Chapter 2

Natsu's pov 🔥

Sign.

How can I broke the news to her? The good one or the bad one.

I went back inside and found her sleeping peacefully.

She look so adorable.

It still five in the morning, so why not sleep now and tell her when we wake up. So I went back to sleep under the sheet and pull her back into my chest which she quickly relax in my arms. Then the darkness take over.

........................

11:56am
Lucy's pov🌟

So warm.

'Yawn'.

I feel so hungry.

I guess it's time to get up and eat something and maybe take a bathed. I was about to get up but was hold back down by two tan strong, muscular arms around my waists.

I giggle when I turn around to face my holder as he continue to sleep soundly.

"Babe, I have to get up" I cooed trying to move but he keeps holding me to his hard chest.

"Stop moving" he murmured as he continue to hold me down.

"But Babe, I am hungry" I said with a pouting face. He opened one of his sexy deep onyx eyes and look at me.

" I guess we cann't stay like this forever". He whispered letting me go and let out a loud sexy yawn.

"Yeah, freedom at last!" I cheer, when I am out of his hold, and out the bed, putting on one of Natsu's red shirt that reach me at my top thigh and a black lacy panties. I look at Natsu to see him watching me intensely with lust in his eyes and a stupid but hot smirk on his face. "Pervert!" I giggle as his smirk only get bigger.

"Fuck! Where in hell do I found a hot body and a beauty like you? I can't believe we are even married." He said licking his bottom lip while getting out of bed, walking towards me sexliy.

Even step he takes toward me, I take a step back wards. Until I finally stop by the wall.

He stop in front of me with his hands on either side of my head, caging me in and our forehead touching. "Why do you turn me on so much with just a look or the way your body moves or the way you talk. I can't every get enough or tired of you. I'm so addicted to you, so draw to you," He whispered softly like he is talking from his heart. He sound so so sincere.

"Because you love me and I love you," I said smiling.

"Damn, right I do!" Next thing I know we were kissing with so much love, passionate, hungrier, excitement, so much care. His right hand move to my cheek as our tongue keep on battling for dominance. I stop the kiss to breath as Natsu's lips move to my neck, sucking and kissing it. I let out a soft moan when I feel him sucking and biting on a sensitive part on my neck.

"Babe please stop. I ahh a-am hungry. Wait until-l we finish eat" I try to say. Pushing him away slightly. Even though I love all of this, I am still hungry.

"Ugh ok then...Only because I am also starving," I giggle as Natsu stop with an adorable pout.

I make my way towards the kitchen with Natsu behind me. I start cooking something with spice for Natsu and something not so spice for me.

Natsu just sit watching me, silently.

(A/N: Imagine any food with spice and any food without spice)