Chapter 5

Natsu's pov.
I wake up with a smile on my face to see the woman I love so much sleeping in front of me with bout my arms around her waist.

She always look so calm and peaceful in the mornings even though I can't clearly see her face because her back is press against my chest. But I know how she look in the mornings, after all we are married.

We. Are. Married!!! 😊

Getting up without waking up her, walking to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

(A/N: If you are wondering where they are? No they aren't on the private jet plane. They landed last night)

After taking a shower. I get dress in this:

Kiss Luce on the forehead before making my way out the bedroom door to my office to finish the work I was working on before I was interrupted by a um

Kiss Luce on the forehead before making my way out the bedroom door to my office to finish the work I was working on before I was interrupted by a um... special someone yesterday.

(At the office. One hour later).

'Ugh. All this work and I thought the old man and my assistant would take care of everything when I am not here.'

'So much work.'

'Knock knock'.

"Come in". I said not looking up from on the computer . A minute later I feel soft arms wrap around my shoulder and a head rest on my left shoulder.

"Are you not going to eat any breakfast this morning." An angel voice whispered to me.

"Yea. But I have to finish this". I replied continue to type.

"No minster. You are going to eat first then you can finish this and maybe I will help you". The angel voice said while spinning my chair around to her and glare me down.

'How can I say no to these sparking chocolate brown eyes and that cute face of her?'

"Okay. If you said you would help me then that fined."

"Okay lets' go and eat some food!" She cheered and was about to walk away but I pull her down to sit on my leg with my hands on her hip.

"Permission to kiss you". I ask looking at these kissable lip of hers.

"Permission grated". As these two words let her mouth I being to attack her lips, kissing her passionately.

They were so soft and sweet. We continue to make out for what feel like hour until Luce pull away.

"We should eat first," she said getting up.

"Oh come on... Ugh okay then," I said getting up and walk out the office with her.