Bully >:(

It was that time. Tomorrow the family leaves! They wanna spend their last day having fun, but first Micheal gets his punishment!

"Daddy are you gonna spank him with a paddle?"

Matt chuckled when he looked into his youngest eyes and seen her very curious. He was dressed in brown khaki shorts and a red short sleeved button up.

"No pumpkin." He smiled at his baby girl as she was playing with her fake princess toenails.

She was dressed in jean shorts and a pink sweatshirt with a unicorn on it, her long blonde hair on her back.

"Hes gonna use the belt!" Connor giggled from the couch. He was dressed in a batman sweater and white sweatpants.

Micheal walked in and sat on the couch, grumbling. He was wearing a yellow shirt and black shorts.

Matt sighed and smiled a bit at his oldest. After all he was already 17, he was gonna be on his own soon. He really did hate punishing him.

He felt terrible for calling him annoying yesterday and apologized to him late last night. He decided to take 10 spanks off of his punishment for it.

"Alright, bud, you ready? The kiddos wanna go swimming for their last day and its already 10:30."

"God, just get it over with." He growled, clearly moody over being punished because of one little wedgie.

Matt frowned.

"Watch that attitude, you did this to yourself."

"Yeah, even though the kids do worse most times and they don't get punished."

"Micheal, you will stop this-"

"No Dad, I will not "stop" anything. You are hardest on me. Even though I'm the one who teaches then most things. I taught them how to tie their shoes, manners, everything! Yet I'm always the bad guy."

Matt frowned at his son.

"Son, it's just 15 spanks with a belt. You broke the rules, the kids will get a punishment just as bad as you if they break them. Don't be like this."

Wendy giggled and tugged on Micheal.

"Yeah! You just didn't needed to wedgie everyone else and then you could have never ever been spanked!"

He growled at her, giving her a warning look. She frowned a bit and ran to her mother, who had just walked in.

"Awe Micheal, don't scare her on her last day here." She smiled, dressed in a flowery sun dressed.

"Maybe she shouldn't be a brat.." He muttered under his breath so nobody heard him. He would have gotten extra for saying that.

"Morning guys!" Bradley walked in the living room and sat on the carpet, leaning against the couch. He was dressed in a dark blue hoodie and grey nike shorts.

Though the rest of his greeted him and his little sister hugged him, Micheal just rolled his eyes.

Bradley frowned a bit, feeling sad. After all, it was his fault that he had gotten in trouble.

"Wheres Anthony?" Connor walked to the kitchen, grabbing a banana.

"Hes getting a camera." Bradley smiled.

"I will fucking kill him!" Micheal shouted, scaring his baby sister and making her hug Bradley.

"It was a joke." Bradley frowned, sitting his baby sister on his lap. "Plus its not that bad even, I don't see why you're so mad."