Connor protects wendy

Wendy was running about in the house. Knocking things over. She just had a pop so the older ones did have it coming.

"Ugh this is so stupid! She's too hyper she needs to go to the park!" Said Anthony, annoyed that his little sister was destroying literally EVERYTHING.

Micheal looked at Anthony and nodded. "I guess it wouldn't hurt. I'll take her and you, Brad, and Connor can finish cleaning."

"What?!? No I wanna go too!!" Said Connor whining.

"Fine. Wendy lets go" he said as he lifted her up on his hip.

****at the park****

"Hey kids I'm going to go to the bathroom quick. Connor you watch Wendy very good. This might take a while."

Connor nodded. He was playing soccer while she was on the swings. He could see her so he continued to play with some of his friends. A little bit later he heard his sister shriek. He looked over and froze. She was getting picked on by some 6 year olds.

"L-Leave me alone!" She said crying very hard. The kids laughed. Connor reconzied then both. 1 was Dyllon and the other was Tyler.

Connor got angry and walked over. "Leave my little sister alone now! I'm not afraid to fight any of u dorks!"

Tyler instantly ran off as fast as his little legs could take him, which wasn't very far but Dyllon stayed.

"Get our of here now kid!" Connor said glaring at him."

"Make me! Your not the boss of me. You can't tell me what to do!" Said Dyllon acting all smug. Connor smacked him and then he started to cry. Connor grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer.

"I do not care if I'm the boss of you or not! That doesn't matter right now. What matters is that you were bullying my little sister that's three and when it comes to that I'm in charge of all u dorks! Now GO." Said Connor.

Dyllon still remained there, just making Connor more and more mad. Connor looked at his baby sister and seen her hand was bleeding. Connor instantly pinned the kid down and looked at Wendy. "Are you okay?!"

"H-He scratched me and kicked m-my tummy." She said crying still. He raged. He punched dyllon in the back, making sure a bruise would be there.  Dyllon screamed.

"I'm sorry!! IM SORRY!!!!!" He cried. Connor was about to punch him in the face when he felt himself getting lifted into the air. He turned to see Micheal, looking pissed off.

Micheal turned to Dyllon. "Get. Now. Before I let him go and do worse to you." Dyllon instantly ran off home. Micheal lifted up Wendy and Connor carrying them both home.

**** at home***
The other boys looked at all three of them and instantly asked questions. Connor had ran upstairs.

Micheal looked at his younger two brothers. "the kid got into a fight. No idea why but he should be in trouble the kid was gonna die if I hadn't came over."

Wendy started crying. The boys looked at her and kneeled down asking what happened but she didn't speak.

Connor had came back downstairs with a hello kitty band aid in his hand. He took Wendy's hand and placed it over her cut. "It's okay. He won't hurt you ever again.

Wendy looked at Connor with big eyes and hugged him. "T-Thank you Connor."

The older three looked. Micheal smiled. He just had figured out why his youngest brother had fought. He fought for his baby sister. He protected her. He really did.

Micheal kneeled down to them both. "Looks like you both have had a rough day. Cmon. I'm gonna get u both a ice cream cone. And I'll give you other two dorks one since u cleaned the house while we were gone."

The younger four smiled. They all ate there ice cream. And then they all hung out like good siblings for once. They haven't done that in a while. But that night they made the most of it.

To be continued.....

A/N: ummmmmm have I been dead?? Oops! Lol I'm srry I have so many problems right now lol. I'm gonna try updates more often. But the land of the dead was fun. But I came back to reality. Give me ideas. I'm running out of those. See ya in the next one ps srry if this one was short like I said I'm running out of ideas!