Micheals Girlfriend

The boys and girl we're all in the sitting room doing something. That's where there all usually. They all just hang out in there and do something, it helps that it is very big so they can each bring stuff in there. Like Wendy is having a tea party with her Bear, Unicorn, Dinosaur, and huge Bee.  She was dressed in a pink frilly tank top with black leggings. Connor was in his tablet playing a game. He didn't even care that his older brothers were being loud. He was dressed in dark jeans and a light blue Pokemon shirt with a Squirtle on it. He was laughing his game. Bradley and Anthony were playing Mario Bros. On the Wii. Bradley was in baggy jeans and a green hoodie. Anthony was in black sweatpants and a gray t shirt. And Micheal was on the phone with his girlfriend. He was dressed in dark blue sweatpants and a red hoodie.

"Hey sweetie can I come over? I wanna meet everyone!" Said Maya, Micheal's girlfriend.

Everyone stopped what there doing and slowly turned there heads and grinned. They all wanted to meet her. Micheal smiled.

"Sure! I'm sure everyone wants to meet you anyway. Hehe you'll have a blast."

"Okay I'm gonna be there in about five minutes." She said. She hung up the phone.

SCREAAAMM!! That was Wendy, Connor, Bradley, and Anthony. They couldn't wait to see her.

"Yay! I get to meet my sister!" Said Wendy.

"Wendy she isn't our sister. Well not yet they have to be married first." Said Connor.

"Pff- God your such a know it all." Said Bradley.

"Shut it." Said Connor.

Anthony and Bradley laughed at that. They loved picking on there little brother. It was quite amusing to hear him ranting at them for saying one little thing.

DING DONG. DING DONG. It was the door bell. Which meant.. MAYA IS HERE!! Micheal opened the door and there was Maya. They hugged and the others introduced themselves. From Oldest to Youngest out of the four.

"Hi I'm Anthony!"

"I'm Bradley!"

"I'm Connor!"

"I'm Wendy big sister!" Said Wendy giggling and then she ran up and hugged her.

Maya smiled and laughed and she picked Wendy up. "Nice to meet you all. I've heard lots stuff about you guys. Especially Anthony."

"What did u hear?" Asked Anthony.

"Well I heard that you wet your bed last weekend. She said giggling.

Anthony blushed deep red. That did happen but he didn't think anyone eles would know. He glared at Micheal.

Micheal looked down. He didn't think she would say it to him!

"I've also heard about the rest of you." She said.

"What eles did he say?!" Asked Bradley.

"Well he said that you, Bradley, were crying yesterday because of Anthony pushing you into the wall." She said.

Bradley turned red. "He didn't push me into a wall he shoved me into the book case and a big book fell on my head. It hurt." He said. He felt upset. He glared at Micheal.

"What about me?" Asked Connor.

"Oh he said that you just fuss and complain alot." She said.

"I DO NOOTT!! MICHEAL YOU LIAR!!!" He yelled. He stormed out of the room.

"And about u Wendy he just says your an a adorable Sweetheart which is True!!" She said hugging Wendy. Wendy giggled.

Micheal laughed. "don't be mad guys I mean I say true stuff!!"

They rolled there eyes but they just shrugged. "Uh Anyway I'm gonna go to Dairy Queen.. Bradley your going with me." Said Anthony.

"I wanna go!" Said Connor.

"I'll help pay." Said Bradley.

"Alright. He can come. Wendy we'll get you a Vanilla Ice Cream Cone." Said Anthony.

"YAY!" She yelled.

Matt came out and smiled at Maya. "Hello Maya, lovely to see you here."

"Dad were going to DQ! Bye!" Said anthony as he and his brothers ran out the door.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Anthony was very mad. "I can't believe he told her that! That is embarrassing! I just met her and I all here is "I hear you wet your bed Lodi Dodi Daahh!!" OMG!"

Connor and Bradley were also mad. "Plus I dont complain and all of that!" Said Connor.

"Yeah and I was crying because I got shoved into a damn bookcase! Any other 12 year old would have cried I'm sure!" Said Bradley.

Anthony looked at Bradley. "I'm sorry about that...you just really made me mad. Your always taking my candy! What's up with that?"

"Everyone loves candy.." said Connor

Bradley laughed. "Yeah! Everyone does. So when my older brother has some, I take some."

"SOME?! YOU TAKE ALL OF IT!!" screamed Anthony.

Connor and Bradley just laughed. Hard. They didn't realize how much they just pissed him off. Anthony looked at them and smiled, but devilishly.

"Aw so funny. Well I'll show you dorks something funny when we get into the damn Dairy Queen."

Bradley looked up and blushed. He didn't wanna be wedgied in public. Connor looked down. If he stayed quiet and didn't make eye contact maybe he won't be wedgied. It worked with Micheal before..maybe it will with Anthony?

They entered Dairy Queen and ordered ice cream. Bradley payed for it. Anthony got Chocolate, Bradley got Mint, Connor got Strawberry, and they had an extra Vanilla cone for Wendy. When they finished Bradley was about to walk out. Anthony grabbed onto his underwear and wedgied him.

Thank GOD there was only kids there. But.. in Bradley's age group. The kids laughed as Bradley blushed hard. Anthony let go. They left.

Bradley glared "I hate you.."

Anthony laughed. "Aw poor baby. Anyway we gotta hurry or Wendy's ice cream is gonna melt."

They got home and Wendy was sitting on Maya lap. She seen her ice cream and jumped off and ran to it and took it.

"What do we say Wendy" asked Connor.

"Thank you!!" She yelled. She ran to Maya.

The three looked at each other. "I'm gonna go play a video game.." he started running.

"NO I AM!!" Yelled Bradley and Anthony. "HEY I AM!" They ran into the living room fighting over it.

"BOYS!" Matt yelled. They looked at him. "We have a special guest I can't have u behave like this. Go to your room!

They walked to there rooms and growled. They all slammed there doors. Maya left later after that and then Wendy told the boys they could come out.

They went out and try sighed. "Did you ugly nerds like my girlfriend." Asked Micheal.

They boys looked at each other and smiled. The more she's around Micheal isn't a jerk and Wendy doesn't bother them. "SHES THE BEST!" Said the three.

"Yeah she is the bestest and you can never stop dating her." Said Wendy.

Micheal laughed. "Alright then." He went to his room.

The four younger ones all laughed and went to watch TV together.

To be continued...

A/N: so how'd you like his girlfriend?! Don't worry. Anthony and Bradley will get a girlfriend soon. I'll add that one of these days.. Anyway see ya!