A few more days..

All the kids were screaming and crying in fear. Is there mom gonna be okay?? They were all so worried and confused on what happened and all they wanted was their mother. As they reached the hospital Micheal carried wendy on one of his hips and Connor on the other and Bradley and Anthony walked together and cried. They really hoped their mom would be okay. Then they all seen there dad and they ran to him.

"Dad!" They all yelled as they found their father. They all hugged and they sat down. They hoped she would be okay.

"D-Dad," Micheal said "is mom okay?"

"Yes, she should be fine.. she needs her rest children. I will be home with her in a few days. All of you go home, Micheal you are in charge, take care of my little girl and the boys."

Micheal nodded, he knew what he needed to do.

"No daddy let me stay with you!!" Wendy cried out. She wanted her mommy and daddy! Not her big brothers. Micheal picked her up and held her as she cried.

"Its okay, sweetie. We have to go." He said as they all walked out and went home.

**THE NEXT DAY**
"Wendy stop!!"
"Cant catch me big doo doo head!!"

Micheal sighed. The youngest two wouldn't stop this nonsense! 3 more days their mother and father come home. He hopes it'll come fast.

**CRACK**

"Micheal!! Wendy broke the vase!!" Screamed Connor across the hall.

Seriously?! They couldnt just sit down and play?? God these kids. Micheal walked swiftly in the hall and his eyes widen. That was Moms favorite vase!!

"YOU TWO!" He lifted them both of their feet by their underwear. He walked to the coat rack, ignoring their cries, and hooked both of them on.

"You BROKE Moms FAVORITE vase!! I would spank you both but I need to make lunch and now clean that. You will be sitting here until lunch is done!"

Wendy started to cry "It hurttss" she started kicking all around "let me down!! LET ME DOWNN!!"

"Micheal what are you doing? Shes too little for that." Bradley says walking in the room.

"They broke moms vase."

"W-What?! How could you two do that?! You know shes in the hospital! You have to be more careful!" Bradley said yelling at the two.

"B-Bradley help me! C-Connor pushed me into it. He scratched my leg!" She shows Connor the blood and scrap mark on her leg.

"You pushed her?" Micheal snapped at Connor.

"S-She deserved it!! She kept taking my DS. She always takes my stuff! I dont like her!" After hearing that wendy screams even more. Micheal grabbed her and put her in Bradleys arms.

"Go clean her cut and get her a bandage, give her only 3 firm spanks." Micheal said. Bradley nodded and took her to the bathroom. Micheal glared at Connor but spoke firmly.

"Connor, shes only 3. She loves you so much. Your her big brother, she loves playing with you. I know it's annoying when siblings take your things, but it happened to us all. Anthony got into my stuff and you got into Bradleys. Shes only little. You never push her. Especially not into objects that could crush her!"

Connor teared up.. "she hates me."

"No she doesnt. Your her big brother. She would never hate you. The reason why you guys fight is because how much you two love each other."

Connor nodded. "Im sorry about the vase.."

Micheal nodded. "I know you are. But your still being punished for it." Micheal lifts him off the coat rack. "Come on."

They walk into anthonys room. thankfully anthony wasn't at home and wouldn't be able to bother them.

"Connor, you will be choosing your punishment today out of my options." Micheal said with an evil glare, knowing that choosing was awful.

Connor frowned. Choosing?! That's horrible! Its so bad to the point where he would try to convince dad not to make anyone else choose punishments. How cruel.

"You will either get spanked with Wendys hair brush 20 times, or you will get a messy wedgie and keep it in for 1 full minute.

Connor looked at him with disgust. He thought for a few moments. "Messy wedgie."

"Okay lets go bud!" Micheal grabbed Connor and ran up the stairs. He gave Connor a big grin. "Since you broke something very special and hurt your baby sister, I will be choosing."

Connor was starting to get a little irritated. He knew he was being punished and that he deserved it. But he wanted to get it over with.

"Hmm, I know! Mustard, Barbecue Sauce, and Jelly!" He stuffed everything into Connors underwear. Connor squirmed and yelled from feeling it.

"3 2 1 NOW!" Micheal lifted Connor into the air by his underwear and held him there. Connor was disgusted! It smelled horrible! Pff- last time he hurts Wendy and breaks something!

Micheal finally let him down. "Go shower and change, and throw away those dirty ass clothes!!" He said laughing.

Connor pouted and nodded. He started walking away.

"Also apologize to your little sisterr!!!" Micheal yelled again.

"Ugh." Connor said quietly. He saw Wendy playing with play dough on the ground. She looked at him.

"Eww you smell stinky!!"

Connor rolled his eyes. "Sorry for hurting you."

"Its okay! Wanna play?!"

"Sure, after I shower." He walked away from her, heading upstairs to his bedroom.

She giggled as she seen him walk away. Micheal walked in and smiled at her. He rested his head against the wall and smiled looking at the ceiling.

"A few more days.."

A/N: Okay, WOW. I can't believe I forgot about my OWN story. I literally read through the other chapters and I realized how cringe worthy all that is. Anyways, here y'all go. Tell me tho, make a new story? or continue this one? Okay im gonna work on the next chapter now! BYEE!!