Grumpy day

"I'm hungrryy!" Connor whined, tugging on Bradley. He was wearing a orange t shirt and blue jeans.

"Well, after that fire yesterday, none of us are aloud to even cook." He rolled his eyes, his little brother annoying him. He was dressed in a red t shirt and brown shorts.

"But that's not our fault!"

"Don't even go there! You all chased me and tried to fucking kill me over some dumb wedgie pact."

Connor fidgeted with his fingers.

"Can we have chicken??"

Bradley sighed and stood up, walking away from that annoying brat. Then he had a funny idea.

"Connor! Come quick!" He shouted and sounded scared.

Connor instantly ran to him.

"What?! Is there another fire?!"

"No," Bradley smirked. "theres a monster in the bathroom!"

Connor glared.

"Y-You're just trying to scare me.."

"No! Look!"

Connor hesitated but went to the door way, shaking. Bradley giggled and threw him in there, holding the door so he couldn't get out.

Connor screamed on the top of his lungs.

"BRADLEY!!!!!!"

Bradley laughed and quickly ran away. He ran to the living room and ran into his mother.

"Bradley? What are you doing?" She frowned, wearing a blue tank top and black nike leggings.

"Um.."

Connor came to his mom crying. She frowned and lifted Connor on her hip.

"B-Bradley locked me in the b-bathroom.. he said t-there was a m-monster!" He sobbed.

"Bradley!" She shouted angrily.

It wasn't like him to scare his little brother like that, Connor has had fears about monsters for years! If all this starts again, Bradley will be the one who needs to help him.

"Ahahhaha!"

"Young man, it is not funny! You know better than to behave like that."

His laughter soon stopped and he frowned.

"Hes been bugging me to make him food all morning, even though I told him multiple times he needed to find you because we couldn't cook cause of the fire!"

Rose sighed.

"That doesn't mean scare him like that. Apologize."

"Sorry.."

She smiled and put Connor down.

"I'm gonna go get donuts." She grabbed the keys and walked out of the hotel door.

Connor glared.

"Jerk.."

"Cry baby."

Connor glared and quickly punched him in the arm. Bradley gave him a look but let it roll off his shoulders. He would be in trouble anyways.

"God, who was screaming so goddamn loudly?" Micheal stretched. He was dressed in a black shirt and blue shorts.

"That was Connor."

"Yeah, but why was he screaming?"

"He was bugging me all morning, so I locked him in the bathroom and told him there was a monster in there."