Meeting The Family.

There father is first. His name is Matt. He's 45 years old. He has black hair. Very healthy. Loves his children and he is a stay at home dad. There mother is the one who works usually. He always makes sure his children aren't getting into to much trouble.

There mom is next. Her name is Rose.  She has blonde hair. Very healthy. She usually works all day and comes home at night. She does love her children very much though and she sometimes takes days off to hang with her kids.

Micheal is the oldest child. He is 17. He has black hair. Very healthy. He always picks on his siblings but still mature enough to know when they can't take it anymore and mature enough to know not to hurt them to bad.

Anthony is the second oldest. He is 14 years old. He had black hair. Very healthy. He loves picking on his siblings but he isn't a good match for his older brother, who by the way is everyone afraid of. He can never win against his big brother but with his younger siblings.... of course he'll win.

Bradley is next. He is 12 years old. He has blonde hair. Very Healthy. He is always getting into trouble like Anthony. He usually picks on his younger siblings but not usually his baby sister. No one can really be mean to her anyway.

Connor is next. He is 9 years old. He has black hair. Very healthy. He loves his older brothers and baby sister even though they always bother him. Though that doesn't mean he can get a little wild sometimes and get into action.

Wendy is 3 years old. She has blonde hair. She barely if ever gets picked on. The rule is no being mean to the baby and she's the lucky one. She is the only girl other than her mom who's not really around so she's pretty spoiled. Though she loves watching her brothers fight. She thinks it's quite the show.

To be continued..

A/N: Hi! Im making a new story. Unfortunately I'm NOT continuing my other story. I am starting this new one though! I can't wait to see how everyone likes it.