Homeless Encounter

Bradley danced about in the living room. Mom is coming home tomorrow! Yes! He smiled and hummed a random song, only for his moment to be interrupted by his baby sister.

"Bradleyyy!!" Wendy said whining.

He smiled at her. "Whats up?"

"Im hungryy!! Micheal said that you were going to make me lunch today!"

He frowned. He NEVER agreed on making her lunch. But he sighed and tried to make his day feel good again. 

"Want a sandwich?" He asked. She nodded her head very fast. He smiled and made her a ham and cheese sandwich, cutting off the crust and adding an extra piece of ham. Just the way she loves it.

"Thank you!!" She smiled and ran off. He sighed and smiled. He walked into Anthony.

"Watch where your going dweeb." Anthony said to him.

"What are you doing?"

"Im pouring hot sauce in Micheal's coffee. Its going to be great!!" Said Anthony with a wide smile. Bradley snickered. Thats great!

Micheal walked in yawning. "Im going to the store to get party stuff for mom. Dump that coffee out would ya?" the two younger boys frowned. Buzzkill! Anthony dumped it out.

"Hi Micheal!" Wendy says walking in.

"Hi sweetie." He said grabbing his keys. "Okay im off!"

"I wanna go to!" Whined Wendy.

Micheal frowned for a moment then smiled a bit. She could be a whiny little brat, but, she is a girl. She could help him find stuff for the party. "Okay baby girl. You're ready right?"

She was wearing her light blue overalls and pink shirt, she had her sparkling brown sandals on, and she had her hair down. She nodded! She was indeed ready! He lifts her on his hip.

"Okay, we're off! See ya guys."

The two say bye to them. Anthony sighs. "Okay, what should we do."

Bradley gave him a look. "Uhm I kinda need your help on something."

Anthony nodded as they both sat down on the couch. "Sure whats up?"

"Theres these two girls. They both like me.. I like them both a lot too but I dont know which one to date. Like there both hot but- I just dont know."

"Well choose the one you think that deserves you." Anthony says.

Bradley nodded. "One of the girls is meaner and a little ruder than the other.. but she is a little prettier."

"Listen man, she may be prettier and crap, but if shes a bitch I wouldn't go for her, there will be lot's of girls, if shes a bitch she would easily use you. I'd go for the other chick, anyways you said shes pretty too." Anthony said leaning back.

Bradley smiled and nodded. "Your right! Thanks!" They did a fist bump.

SMASH

"What was that..?" Bradley said quietly.

"AAAHH!!!" Connor screamed as he ran into the room next behind his brothers. "Guys theres a weird looking man!"

A homeless looking dude walked in, clearly drunk. The boys looked at him.

"You idiotic old man!! You broke a window!! You will pay for that!" Anthony yelled.

The man looked weak... he was wearing dirty clothes, he hasn't bathed for a long time, he looked disgusting!

"pl-please i need food.. I haven't ate for 2 weeks.." He said as he fell to the ground. Connor cried silently as he hugged onto Anthony.

Bradley took out his wallet and gave the man a 20 out of his allowance. "Here.. now please leave."

The man looked at him with teary eyes. "Th-Thank you.. oh thank you." he said as he stumbled out the front door.

"W-Who was that..?" Connor asked crying.

"I dont know bud.. I dont know.." Said Bradley.

"Ugh the window is broke!! We need to repair it! We have extra things. Hurry before they get home!" The three ran around the house trying to get everything in order.

**At the store**

"What are you doin sweetie?" Micheal laughed seeing her looking at the party things, as if she was focusing very very carefully.

"We need pink and purple ones!! Maybe some pretty blue ones! No green! Thats yucky! we need these long papery things too!!" She said, referring to the streamers. Micheal laughed.

"Thanks for helping doll." He grabbed everything, and he grabbed a little card too. As they were buying stuff they seen a homeless looking man walk into the store.

"Micheal.. why isn't he looking nice and pretty like us?!" She asked, very curious. She had never seen a homeless man before.

"Honey, hes not as fortunate as us, which means, he doesn't have the money to buy the stuff we have and he doesn't have a home.."

"That's bad.. maybe he can have some of our stuff! Then he can be happy with his wife again!!"

Micheal smiled at her. He loved the way she always thought of others.. always trying to help.. she will be a great young lady when she grows up, he knows she will do great in the future.

"Its not that easy baby girl.." He said as they walked out. He strapped her in and smiled at her. "Lets go see our brothers."  They made puke faces and giggled as they drove home.

**Back at the house**

Everything is.. perfect? How did they manage to fix all of this. Anthony smiled widely.

"Yes, back to normal!!" He high fived Bradley.

"Yes alright!!" he smiled.

"Guys, nobody tell Wendy and Micheal what happened.. it'll just start problems. Got it?" Said Anthony. The youngest boys smiled at him and nodded.

A few minutes later the door opens and the youngest and oldest walk in.

"Connor lets play upstairs!!" Said Wendy as she kicked off her shoes and ran upstairs. Connor grinned and hopped off the couch following her.

"Hey losers." Said Micheal, putting the party stuff away. The other two greeted him. Micheal sighed.

"Wendy is gonna turn out to be a great person in the future." Said Micheal.

The two looked at him confused. "what do you mean by that? did she do something?" asked Bradley.

Micheal nodded. "She saw a homeless person for the first time today.." Bradley and Anthony froze. "she was so worried about him. She even wanted us to give me stuff so he would be happy." The other two smiled.

"Thats our Wendy." Said Anthony smiling.

"Gotta love that about her." Said Bradley happily.

As they finished putting everything away they all sat on the couch next to each other. They turned on a movie and watched silently. They didnt fight today. I guess good things do happen. Tomorrow they get to see their mom! Lets hope this arguing and fighting could be put off for awhile.

To be continued..