True Love

Today was a special day for Bradley! His girlfriend was with him, and shes visiting his house for the night! It was great. Mom would be home, but they can still do whatever they'd like.

"Im excited to come to your house Bradley! I really love spending time with you." Bradley blushed. He loved her. He loved her long brown hair, her light blue eyes, and her body for sure, I mean.. shes a C cup! But thats not all, he loved her personality, her talents, and everything. Shes also a gamer! How great is that?!

"I love spending time with you too!" He replied. They walked into the house greeted by his mother.

"Hey hon, hope school was ok. Awe such a beautiful girl. What is your name??" Rose smiled, knowing already that she was his girlfriend.

"Hello ma'am, and thank you! My name is Maya." They shook hands and smiled at each other.

"Well kids I hope you have fun! I'll be in the in my work office down the hall. Make yourself at home Maya." Maya nodded and thanked her before she walked off.

Maya looked around the house. She noticed all the pictures of his siblings.

"Hey, are your brothers here?" She asked, very curious.

"Haha no. Micheal and Anthony are gone driving to a basketball game, and Connor is having a sleepover at his friends house. My little sister is here but shes having a nap."

Maya giggled. "Awe your little sister is soo cute. Whats her name??"

"Her name is Wendy. She is cute, but a brat at times. Yesterday she went in my room tried drawing a rainbow on my xbox. Thank god I stopped her." They both laughed at the story.

"Ooo can we play on that xbox?" She pointed at the xbox in the living room. Bradley hesitated.. that is Anthonys xbox. He would KILL him if he played on it.. though.. maybe he wont be too mad if he sees Maya playing on it.

"Sure lets do it!!" He turned it on and they played for a good 30 minutes.. untill.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Anthony yelled.

Maya jumped up a bit and her eyes widen. That boy looked super mad. Bradley was more scared than her. He was going to kill him.

"I-I.. It's my fault!! I told her that we could play on it.. she didn't know dont hurt her!" He stuttered out, still sounding calm in a way. He needed to look good in front of her. Anthony just snorted.

"You think I would hurt a girl? Thats lame. Shes just fine. Hey, why don't you come over here real quick." Anthony said. Maya shook as she stood. Bradley grabbed her.

"You're not hurting her!!"

"God I wont. I just want her to sit over here on the big chair." Maya smiled and walked to the big chair.

Anthony grinned. "This is how tough your boyfriend is!" He grabbed the back of his underwear and wedgies him. Bradley yipped but quickly stopped himself. His face was deep red. Maya tried not to laugh.

Anthony enjoyed every moment of it. "Now im gonna do this!" He lifted Bradley on the hook and left him hanging. He pulled on his legs harshly and he screamed. Micheal walked in and grabbed Anthony.

"Let them play on the fucking xbox you clown." Micheal said as he took bradley down and took Anthony outside to fight.

Bradley was mortified. He got wedgied, IN FRONT of his GIRLFRIEND. He screamed too! Tears went in his eyes. He sat on the couch and crossed his arms over. Maya sat next too him.

"Awe Bradley.. it's alright." She said putting a hand on his shoulder. He loved when he felt her touch him. It always calmed him and gave him comfort. She hugged him. He smiled and hugged her back.

"Hey, lets watch a scary movie!" She said in excitement! He nodded. He obviously let her choose, she had chosen The Conjuring.

Halfway through the movie when one of the most scary parts happened she hugged onto him. He smiled and put an arm around her, him not feeling scared at all.  After the movie they played more games. They also ordered a pizza for themselves.

Wendy walked downstairs. She saw Bradley and grinned big. "Hi-Hi Bradley!!" She giggled and hugged onto him. She looked at Maya with confusion. "You're in our house not yours!"

"Wendy! You dont say that to people, now apologize." He got angry quickly. He knew she was little, but who in their right mind would randomly say that. Maya giggled.

"No its okay.. hi Wendy. My name is Maya, im Bradleys girlfriend." Maya smiled. Wendy frowned. Bradley is her big brother! She didn't want to share.

"Bradley, lets go play!!" She said tugging on him.

"Not now, im hanging with Maya. Go play with Connor."

"He is asleep! I want to play with you!!" She whined loudly stomping her foot and grabbing onto him. Bradley sighed.

"Then go play by yourself!" He said, as he shoved her aside. Wendy stumbled and then cried and ran to find Micheal or her Mommy. Maya frowned.

"Bradley! Why would you shove her? Shes very little and so sweet.. she just wants to play with her big brother." She said gasping. She never thought she would see him be aggressive with such a little girl. Bradley frowned.

"I-I always take the most of care of her! Since I am the middle child you know, I am usually the peace keeper. That's why shes always so clingy to me." He said fastly, hoping she wouldn't think less of him. Maya smiled and nodded.

"That's so cool! It's amazing how much she looks up to you and loves you. You must be a great big brother! You're also a great boyfriend!" She said blushing. He blushed at that and smiled.

She looked at each other.. they moved in closer.. and then it happened. Bradley had his first kiss right then and there.

To be continued

A/N: I'll start working on all the ideas everyone else has gave me! I just hope u liked this chapter. See ya soon!!

Also, let me know if u guys are interested in more intimate moments or a bit of smut. Just give me a heads up!! <33