Wendy's Punishment

The boys and girls were all doing something in the living room. Michael was face timing his girlfriend, Anthony and Bradley were both playing a video on the tv, Connor was on his DS, Wendy was just having a tea party with her stuffed Unicorn and Bear. They were all occupied and very happy.

"Don't worry Mr. Bear and Mrs. Unicorn! I'll get tea.. well it is water since we don't have any tea." She ran into the bathroom, used her little stool and put water in her tea cup. She wasn't allowed to do that but nobody was paying attention.

"Alright! I have some now!" She came back and tried pouring it but she failed badly and she spilt it all over her small tea party table. "AW!! DAMNIT!!" She yelled.

The boys instantly looked at her. Micheal hung up his face time with his girlfriend and stared at his baby sister. Anthony and Bradley paused there game and looked at her like she was crazy. Connor shut his DS and glared at her.

"...Wendy. what did u just say?" Asked Michael.

She looked at her brothers and then she smiled. "I said, 'AW!! DAMNIT!!' because I spilt the water." She said not even noticing what she was saying.

"You can't swear! Your a dumb baby!" Said Connor.

"I'm not dumb! Asshole!" She said.

The four boys blinked at her. They were all mad and confused.

"MICHAEL!! SHE CALLED ME A ASSHOLE!" Said Connor.

"He just said it!" Said Wendy.

"stop. I heard what she said Connor. But u just said it to. Now I'm gonna have to punish you as well. And Wendy you know better to get water without asking us and to swear. Get over my knee now!" Yelled Micheal.

Wendy blinked and didn't want to get over his knee. "I don't have to!" She said.

Micheal was very mad now. He wanted to call his girlfriend but his baby sister was being a brat at the moment. "NOW WENDY!" He screamed at her.

She eyes teared up. "But Bradley said I didn't have to listen.." she said.

"WHAT?!" Said Micheal and Bradley in unison.

"I did not!" Said Bradley.

"Did to! You said don't listen to us!" She said.

"I only meant when we argue and swear Wendy!!!!" Bradley said angrily.

"Well I didn't know!" She said.

"Wendy. Get. Over. My. Knee." said Micheal pissed the fuck off. She obeyed and he was so mad. "Wendy, you are getting 15. For swearing and I'm not punishing u for disobeying since u didn't know."

SMACK SMACK SMACK.

"OW!" She instantly started crying. It hurt to much.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.

tears kept flowing as they dropped on her butt. She was crying her eyes out now.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.

She cried and cried and eventually stopped.

"Your okay sweetie." Michael said as he allowed her to sit on his lap. "Do u understand why I had to do that?" He asked is baby sister.

"I-I said a bad word.."

"Are we ever gonna say that again?"

"N-No.."

"What do we say?"

"I-Im sorry.."

"For?"

"Foooorr...? Umm?" She looked at Micheal, wanted help.