Enough is Enough

Micheal was leaning on the couch looking at his phone texting Maya. They were talking about hooking up and all that. He smiled. All his siblings are so annoying and none of them are here to bother this moment. But that changed so quick as he felt his baby sister jump on his lap. He looked up and sighed and then he began to speak.

"What do you want Wendy?" He asked in not a rude toke but the kinda tone that u just wanna be by yourself.

"Micheal can you play with me?? Connor is being a meanie and he said that I'm too gay too play with him!" She said pouting and using puppy eyes.

Micheal just froze. Did he really hear her say that Connor called her gay?? No way. "Sweetie what did Connor call you again?"

"He said I'm too gay to play with." She said not really knowing what the word "Gay" meant. "So I want you to play with me."

Micheal looked at her. "Here I have a fun game. Why don't u pick a punishment for Connor."

She smiled instantly and nodded. She didn't know why he was being punished but after he said he didn't wanna play with her she wanted some revenge.

Micheal laughed at how she nodded so fast. "Okay sweetie what do u wanna do to him." He asked her.

There was so many things she could do. "Umm.." she didn't really know what to give him.

Micheal stared. "Yeah?? What should he get??"

She instantly grinned. "Put smelly sockies over his mouth and then I want him to have a wedgie and then 5 spanks!" She said smiling.

Micheal nodded and he walked up stairs, holding Wendy on his hip and then they found Connor in Anthony's room with Bradley. Anthony Bradley and Connor looked at the two. They looked mad. Micheal put Wendy down and then he lounged at Connor making him squeal and scream.

"Stop you dumb stupid head!!!" He said mad, not knowing what he really did.

"Why should I? I don't let kids like you have fun when they call their baby sister gay. You NEVER call her that! You never call anyone that! If you bully people for those kinda things they can end up killing themselves. Do you really think I want my youngest brother getting in trouble from hearing he made someone kill themselves?? Do you?!"

Connor eyes had tears. "I-I just dont wanna play with her! I have to do everything with her!"

Micheal glared "I'm pretty sick of ur attitude. Enough is Enough, Connor. You've been being really rude lately and I know that you never acted like this before."

Connor just looked down. He didn't wanna speak. But finally he did. "Punish me."

Micheal looked surprised. "Huh? You want me to punish u?"

"I deserve it.. I don't deserve anything but bad stuff since i was mean to Wendy. Punish me! PUNISH ME NOW!!" He said now crying.

Micheal stepped back. He was... confused. He didn't know what to do here. He has never dealt with something like this. He was shocked.

Connor screamed through the house. "Kill me now. KILL ME! IM BAD! Kill me!!!" He was crying harder. Anthony and Bradley were trying to Calm him down. Wendy was crying because she was scared and Michel still stood. Completely frozen.

"Hey hey.. cmon bro. Want some ice cream?" Asked Anthony in a quiet voice.

Connor looked up and nodded slowly. "Then punish me when I'm done eating."

Micheal has never been so confused. What happened to his little brother ? Did he really wanna die? Was it all his fault?

Connor eventually calmed down. "I'm sorry Wendy. I'm sorry for not playing with you and then calling you gay.." he spoke in a quiet voice.

Wendy looked at her brother. "It's okay.." she said not really wanting to act like a brat.

Micheal looked at Connor. Connor looked at Micheal and he sighed and looked down.

Micheal cleared his throat and then looked mad. All the kids watched this. He stared walking towards Connor. Connor closed his eyes tight, getting ready for his punishment. But.. that didn't happen.. he got lifted in the air. Then he got.. hugged. He looked at Micheal with big eyes.

"I love ya kid. Never forget that. If you ever get punished by me, it's so you understand these things when ur older. I've got punished a lot to. We all still do." He smiled.

Connor looks at him and smiles too. "Yes Micheal I know. I love you too" He said.

Anthony was texting on his phone. He was texting a lot too. Micheal rolled his eyes. He's probably texting some slut, he thought to himself. And right after he thought that thought he heard him gasp. The four other siblings looked at him.

"What? Some girl broke up with ya??" He smirked and chuckled.

Anthony had tears in his eyes and glared. "No dick head! It's important— gananhsjskman" He was cut off by Micheals hand over his mouth.

"Swearing. Really kid? Infront of Wendy?! You gotta be ashamed of yourself! Your so- oof!" Micheal got cut off by Anthony pushing him on the ground, tears running down his face. "NO! Get the fucking car ready!! MOM IS IN THE HOSPITAL!!"

All the kids looked up in shock and they all gasped. Micheal ran down stairs and got the car ready. Anthony was crying and also trying to speak. "C-COATS ON RIGHT NOW HURRY UP!!! Dads waiting!! HURRY" all the kids got on there coats and The four younger siblings were crying hard while Micheal shed some tears trying to drive. 'Oh mom.. pls be okay' he thought to himself..

To be continued.....

A/N: ooooohh what's gonna happen?!!! Stay tuned to find out also if u wanna give me some ideas that will help too. Anyway have a good night everyone hopefully I can update ASAP but either way the next one will be good. Byeeeeeeeee~~